This is likely the last blog of 2011. It has been a bizarre couple of weeks. My girls got strep. Ashlee got a stomach bug before strep. I got a stomach bug right as they were healing and then yesterday took Anderson to dr and he has double ear infection. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Needless to say, I'm unprepared and kind of in a fog.
We did get to see Tori in concert the other night with our good friends Jeff and Stacey. It was nice to get out of the house. The girls had fun at their friends house (my friends Andrea and Nate) and we picked baby up afterwards that night.
I wish I had more to say but I'm sort of just beaten down lately. I just want to hang out with my kids and have fun, b/c the past TWO weeks have not been fun. Last night I laid on Andersons bedroom floor crying, sobbing. I had just spent 1.5 hours at dr office where he fussed and tugged on his right ear the whole time. When I was crying he put his head on my back and his arms around me. It was the sweetest thing ever. I love that boy!!
Right now I'm at work, a 4 hour shift. I split it with another coworker for a different coworker, my friend who had been scheduled a lot of days in a row during the holidays. It is kind of nice really. I'm out of the house, its quiet and I get to re-group.
Looking forward to fresh start to our old routine. Heres to health and happiness in 2012!!!!






