Saturday, December 10, 2011







It is a beautiful, sunny day and I'm on my bed, stuck in the house w/ snotty noses and coughing children. Its a cold we all have. The meds make me feel good enough to do a little around the house but not good enough for much else. No fevers here, thankfully.

I got crap sleep last night b/c Michael was snoring so bad. All night I was reaching over and plugging his nose. I know, sounds like cruel and unusual punishment. When I couldn't reach his nose, I'd shake him or punch his arm. He'd be like 'huh, whats goin on' and I'd say, "You are snoring RUDE!!" and he'd say "I can't help it" and I'd say, "go sleep somewhere else PLEASE!!!" HE said he couldn't. ugh. If I wasn't so chilly I would have gone to sleep elsewhere. I know he was just snoring b/c we've all been sick, stuffy noses, tired from the meds we're taking. I can't stand snorers. I see a separate bedroom for Michael one day. If he is this prone to snoring this young, what does the senior years hold? No thank you. Take your dying cow noises away from me. I will snore once in a while when I am super exhausted and/or super sick, its not often at all.

I think we have 4 Christmas parties this week between cheer and schools. I wish I felt better so I could run the errands I need to for these parties. Maybe later, or tomorrow. The following I believe my work is having a party.

How could i forget?! Anderson started Mommys Day Out at Ashlee's school. He goes twice a week and loves it! He loves his teacher and she totally dotes on him (duh). I'm so glad he gets to be around other babies!! I try to go in to my work those hours. Might as well. I don't have to, I can run errands etc...kid free!!!!

BTW- I got rid of our home phone line. I would have been glad to keep it but it was a static mess when we tried to use it. I had tried to line up a person fr ATandT to come out but no one ever showed. Also I was nervous b/c they said if the problem is w/ my jack or phone, I would have to pay a fee. Knowing my luck, they'd find fault. So for well over a couple months we haven't even used the house phone, therefore, I saw we could be fine w/o it. Its a savings of $20 a mo, not a big deal but it was like flushing a 20 dollar bill down the potty for something we could not use. So take note and call us on our cells.

The pics above are from our stay in OK. My fam rented this cabin for Thanksgiving. It was very pretty. Got some pretty pics of the kids.

I have managed to drink about 10 gatorades in the past day. Can't get enough. The OTC meds are giving me dry mouth plus I'm trying to flush this cold out of me. Today would be such a good day to shop or even go to six flags. We'd love to take the girls while its so decorated, just don't know if its going to happen w/ all that's on the schedule for the month. This might have been our last free weekend and here we all sit, with colds. Maybe if I complain enough it will go away. Michael stayed home on Wednesday b/c he felt so cruddy. I asked who started it up at his work. he named one guy and I said ok hes on my list b/c we are all sick!!! lol.

I also lowered our dish satellite plan. I also fought to get a $50 fee removed for a technician coming out to do work. I was told I wouldn't be charged and I was. Whether I deserved to be charged or not is irrelevant. So it already came out of my bank account and I kept putting off the all call. I WONDER WHY. First, I get the automated robot. "Please speak or dial the number in which you are calling about". Or "I see you are calling from 817... is this correct. say yes or no or dial 1 for no 2 for yes" I end up screaming YES. LIKE A MANIAC. These robots make me insane. I will stand there and press 0 until I get a human. It can say "we do not understand your request" as many times as it pleases but I'll keep pressing. So then I get a human and they are in INDIA!!! They repeat everything i say. They read from a prompt. THEY DRIVE ME NUTS. I am so bad w/ accents, cannot understand a single word. So then I just ignore him, repeat myself until I get what I want. "I'm calling because I was charged a service fee and I was told I wouldn't, the guy who came out was named Justin and I still have his phone number"
Abdul- "So you are calling because you were charge a fee."
DUH. DUH. DUH.
After the repeating frenzy. India guy transfers me to an actual AMERICAN!!! I was so excited! I got 'Ron in Virginia' I exclaimed, "I'm so excited! I got an American!! Are you in the U.S!!?" He said yes. I told him my story which he did not repeat back to me and he took care of the charges.
There are so many levels of wrong for giving jobs to people in India. It isn't that I don't want to see them progress and profit.......but there are plenty of people here that want to work and who speak the language. Do you think India even understands our satellite problems? "Yes the receiver!! The tiny box that magically gives me like a zillion shows on the big box. yes the big box is my FLAT SCREEN, my TV!!!, It is displaying an error message. Without reading your prompt and drop the accent- try telling me in your own words in my accent what you think could be wrong." They. Can't. Do. It.
"so you are saying that the receiver is displaying error message. first dial 999 and press enter"
NOOOOOOOOOOOO you are doing it. You are repeating me, reading a prompt, and using your accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!