This beautiful child wrote me a poetry book, all her writings. She has been talking about it since beginning of school. Her teacher even told me in an email that the poetry was amazing. Then B tells me teacher had B share w/ the other 2nd grade teachers. so WOW. I started writing at the same age, so it is sort of like looking in to my own eyes when she handed me this book, with this writing...............
If there was a star that flew by once a year that can hear from miles then the sun will rise then the clouds would glow then the birds would talk when on one would know. Then the butterflies would start to flutter, then the sun will go down then it will start all over. By: Brookelyn
****************************************************************************
I thank God everyday I'm alive, for my own birth first, then for Michaels. For the healthy bones, strong muscles, good eyes, high energy, sickness free-- so that I can be mom to these great children. because i know it could be stripped of me- any or all of the above.I've seen it happen to young women who have lost battles with cancer and others who beat it- regardless- I'm thankful for so much. With perspective like that you simply have no choice but to put your best foot forward and live each day with purpose.






