Wednesday, November 9, 2011



I love the way this pic turned out. I took one just like it on B's 5th bday and dressed up for a tea party. Same stairs, different pretty smiles.
Miss Ashlee Morgan turned 5 on Nov. 6th. There is something weird that happens when your 'baby' turns 5- they officially become big. Their bdays are so bittersweet for me! Ashlee was every bit the 'baby' of this fam for so long. I blink and I've got this sweet boy on my hip and no longer a baby girl there. I know I'm not alone looking at baby pics on children's bdays. Sniff. Life, sloooooooow down!

Miss A.M had about 4 pals over for a tea party I flung together. I mean day of I am out buying snacks, drinks, balloons- but it was pulled off and she felt like a princess for a day.
One little girl, Natalie, said, "Ashlee, your party is really fun!" and Ashlee said, "I told you it was going to be fun"
I don't know a couple of the moms very well, just in passing at moms day out. I didn't have but one 'game' which was musical chairs, woopie do. I had one craft, from stuff I had here- on shabby chic style small scrapbook paper we did handprints, sprinkled w/ glitter and then wrote their name and date. I told the children it was what a princesses handprint looks like. Don't ask me where I come up with this stuff. LOL. I mean, I didn't invent the handprint idea but the concept that it was what a princesses handprint looks like came out of no where. Nothing was well thought out, but the girls had a good time.
I said to Michael that night 'ok, 3 bdays down, now Christmas, yikes'. He said "I know..."
Sometimes i wish their bdays weren't so close to Christmas b/c I always tell myself I cannot go too overboard b/c I have to budget for Christmas.

On Saturday after B's dance class, we are having a mommy and brookie day. This brewed b/c I think the child needs it. I do too. We have these moments where it feels like I'm getting on to her constantly. Neither one of us are enjoying this phase. So, today I took her lunch at school and in general I'm trying to just praise her and give her extra cuddles. It is hard growing up, we all remember feeling different, emotional, awkward. I just do not want a 13 year old on my hand one day that hates my guts. I could use a sister wife right about now. Any takers? hehe

Anderson took 5 unassisted steps last night. You may go on w/ your life now. Well, it was a big deal here. We cheered like it was a touchdown! He just grinned like 'whats the big deal weirdos!'

My dr has put me on some natural remedies for some female related problems I thought I'd share- evening of primrose capsules, progesterone cream, and b6. She doesn't think I have Endometriosis but instead Adenomyosis. She did a sono, didn't find much but still concluded this, which explains my monthly pain. I'm excited to try the home remedies but still left w/ the usual rxs to help with the issue. A lot of people just think they have 'cramps' but there are a lot of different reasons some of us suffer greatly once a mo. I'm afraid if I ever stop talking about it to the drs then later I could end up w/ ovarian or breast cancer. So I stay on top of the female health stuff. There is a book I need to get
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Premenopause: Balance Your Hormones and Your Life From Thirty to Fifty
It may be time for a kindle or something like that. I'm waiting around on kids too much and theres so much I need to be reading. But I love a regular book so much so tough call.

Ok, off to get the girls-