my sweet babies today, celebrating Anderson turning ONE.
let us start with cliche'
PHEW WHERE DOES THE TIME GO? (I don't know, time wasted watching reality t.v, haulin kids around town.....where do you think it goes?)
OH NOW HE IS A BIG BOY, GONNA BE ALL OVER THE PLACE (how come people think as soon as babies are not newborns, then they are awake more, need more attention, and thats hard or something. Then it is watch out when they crawl momma, puhlease- you ever heard of a playpin- pretty sure Jesus had one, pretty old concept. As far as the walking thing- I push him over when he looks like he might do that. But in all honesty, he listens when I say No, call me crazy but when ya pay attention to your children and teach them right from the get go.....does one really need to worry about finding their 2 year old on top of the fridge?)
MOMMAS BOY (and lovin every second of it.)
WHAT DOES HE EAT? (baby food and milk moron)
HOW MUCH DOES HE WEIGH, WHAT SIZE IS HE, WHAT SIZE WILL HE BE (eeek I'm bad and old, I had first baby at 25 and well I'm nearly 34, startin to lose my awesome statistic keepin skillz)
**********************************************************************
The stars indicate I was done w/ that.
How bored does one have to be to be watching Cher: The Farewell Tour on Netflix on Demand? It isn't terribly awful, but pretty bad....and I like Cher. I have her greatest hits cd somewhere. All I'm sayin is, this was the only music on demand that was close to tolerable. It was a toss up between this and Notorious B.I.G.
Oh my, the people in the audience are cracking me up. You aren't seeing God in concert, its just Cher. Was she ever 'that' famous. She had a few mediocre hits. My favorite is Half Breed. I probably looked like this at the Madonna concert, all in awe.
I wish you could hear my Cher impression. I am spot on. IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME (i'd trade in my vocal chords for something less drag queen sounding)
MY FATHER MARRIED A PURE CHEROKEE.....HALF BREED, why do I love this song, its so nerdy.
Apparently this blog is going nowhere fast. Happy Labor Day, whatever the flip that means.






