This beautiful baby girl will be EIGHT YEARS OLD soon (October 4th). That just seems wrong.
So very soon- Sept, Oct, Nov- my babies will be 1, 5, and 8. Yes their bdays will be keeping me busy every fall for the rest of my life. Then holidays!
For the first time in I have no idea how long, we got rain today. The girls were so excited. It wasn't even 8am yet and they were like "Mommy can we get dressed and take our umbrellas outside!!! Pleeeeaaase!!"
We are all excited to see the rain.
I am craving Mexican food so bad it is unreal. I know M is too. He was beggin for some today but there was no way b/c we were lazy all day and then I had to come to work. We've been working so hard on our budget (my favorite word) that we pretty much cut out all eating out. Its not a big deal until your mouth is watering for some salsa. So.....maybe tomorrow.
So school starts week after next. I am not sure if I'm ready. I suppose so. I don't miss the early mornings but I suppose I do miss the structure and routine. I miss the girls when they are gone during the day but it does free up time for me to run errands easily (with just baby) or meet up with friends. I am signed up to be a sub at Ashlee's Mothers day out program. I doubt they will need me much but I couldn't say no. I love the place. Plus, Anderson can go with me, they have a baby room.
what is the point of bringing a lean cuisine for dinner if I'm going to search my office and purse and work bag for coins so I can get a candy bar? If that isn't enough, I have some fun dip I'm about to get after.
One more hour and then I'm outta here til Tuesday. It's been a busy night at work, and lonely. The other night I worked w/ old friends and it was fun. oh well. Whenever I get bored I think of the sound of money hitting the bottom of an empty piggy bank, which makes me smile.






