Wednesday, August 3, 2011

it's 110 outside and i have a cold WTH






So, I'm sick w/ a head cold IN THE SUMMER. I'm over it. I'm over this heat and I know it isn't going to magically just let up. It is going to be one of those 'falls' where we go to pumpkin patches and sweat. not right. i was looking at my electric usage online and it looks like july/aug and feb are the highest usage months. so theres a bit of info you couldn't have lived w/o.
I like the heat, like the sun, but this is bordering on insane. No rain and over 100 degrees for a month straight. Why would a earth be so hot anyway. I think 90 is plenty hot enough. I passed a digital sign that said 116. It couldn't have been too off b/c my friend's car said the same thing. It's the kind of weather that does exactly what the ice and snow did to us in Feb. - makes us want to do NOTHING but stay inside where its comfortable. However a life has to be lived so we can't sit stationary.
I get the girls back from Dallas tomorrow. I miss em so much when they are gone, but they are off being spoiled w/ grandparents, whats not to love about that!

I'm debating on seeing a dr. tomorrow. I know, more riveting information. The cold is clearly interfering with my ability to write anything worthwhile so I'm just going to stop.