

more self portraits, in my signature uniform, yoga pants, tank, barefoot, I got goldfish and a coke.
been a busy one but I'm going to try and get some bloggin done. I brought NEW oatmeal. No way am I leaving the building for expensive food. Anyway, starvation could be good for me. ha.
I've had a super fab week. Yesterday I was poolside w/ Stac and our kiddos. Well Kristyn watched Anderson and that was nice. I got to actually just lay out. It was so relaxing. I gotta do it again soon. Ashlee and Brookelyn both did diving board or as Ashlee calls it "jumpin board". Lil hot mess. She wears a life vest so she is pretty fearless. B doesn't need one, kinda impressive since shes never had swimming lessons. Who needs em- just take your kids to a pool all the time like I do, push em in the deep and watch em learn.






