
I love this pic! Look how blue the sky was yesterday! We surprised them by taking them to the park near B's school for 'sledding' i.e. 'sliding downhill in a recycle bin' for their first time. All I kept thinking was the times my dad or mom and dad took me to the hilly parks in Ft. Worth for sledding on snow days. I can even remember these times before Kristyn was even born. Good memories stick. I knew they'd love it and they did! They fell a couple of times and of course I had to slide down on some cardboard. I sent Michael down once, and no I don't have a pic. Where was the baby? He was bundled in his carrier and my coat was draped over. If I wasn't married to Mr. Overprotective I would have slid down with that baby in my arms. :) I can't wait to take all of my pups on roller coasters. I'm thinkin Miss B is tall enough, but is she woman enough?! Oh how I can't wait for Ashlee to grow a little more. I just know she is going to be a thrill seeker with me. We'd like to take the girls (no baby) to Six Flags this spring. Could be interesting. I don't want B to have a heart attack but if I had a nickel every time my parents FORCED me onto a roller coaster, I could retire. Those psychos laughed when I cried. Bottom line, I loved it. 'Lets go again'
So after no school for 4 days and bouts of insanity, I'm anxious to get back to normalcy! Enough is enough! A part of me though loves 'snow days'-- like a mandatory break where you get to lay around, eat cookies for lunch and not change out of pjs.






