I might need a dr pepper. When I'm all moody and hormonal I don't care about the calories, just give me my DP!! I don't have any which makes me want it more. I don't really crave it and I now drink diet cherry coke (one a day).
Have to brag on my Brookelyn. She tested and is now a part of the gifted/talented program. I don't have the scores in front of me, but she more than passed. It was in superior category or something. Hey, I was just happy to see she made it. I don't care if she didn't make it but I do care about her being challenged. If she didn't need the extra challenge, fine. However, she does, so great! I will be so happy for her if learning always comes easy for her. It is going to hurt my heart the day one of the 3 start struggling in a subject. It is going to happen, I just don't look forward to it. I worry about Ashlee being a little attention deficit. She can't be quiet or stand still, but she will watch a show/ movie for an extended time frame. I just worry. She has so much energy and will still be going with blood shot eyes super tired. I'm always glad when she falls asleep in car. I've started calling her out on being a spazz. "Ashlee, why are you bouncing, why can't you stand still, why are you talking so loud, why can't you be quiet for a 5 minutes" She is definitely gifted though in many other areas. If I surprise her with an impromptu trip to somewhere fun, she will exclaim, "mommy I love you so much!". She gives the shallow love that Brookelyn has always held back. B is so subtle. She makes me crafts from school, little love notes.
As for Anderson, I'm enjoying the perfection that only a baby has. I remember how perfect B and Ashlee were as babies too. I also thought I was close to a perfect mom....but they grow up, get voices, opinions and find their will power. I am having to constantly re-evaluate what kind of mother I should be. Each girl seems to need something different from me. Anderson will need something else too. I'll have to be 3 different moms basically. So, yah, Anderson being perfect and me just basking in it, that is how we roll right now. I don't stress about time between feedings, how much during feedings, bed times, nap times, where he sleeps, running errands with a baby, having a social life with a baby...he just gets to be a baby in my life and although I've always been laid back, I'm even moreso with him. I suspect if I had more babies, by the 4th or 5th I'd let a stranger at a gas station hold them if it meant running in to a store alone. It is a good thing I stopped at 3.
Michael is golfing today.
The girls have been having an all day Barbie playtime.
We crafted a little (made Ashlee a decorative valentines box, for no reason except that I did one w/ B at B's school yesterday)
Got chikfila drive thru but it tasted nasty to me so I threw most of mine away
Anderson slept most of day and is now on a blanket rollin around. His new talent.






