Ok, so one pic is us 5 coming home from hospital on Labor Day, whatever date that was. I don't even know today's date. Days, dates- blurring together.
The black and white pic is just sweet Anderson doing what he does best, BEING ADORABLE!
I've had an easy time adjusting to things. The baby loves to sleep and only makes a little noise when he is ready to eat, then back to sleep. He has some awake time but not much. At night he will sometimes skip the 1am feeding meaning he sleeps from 10p to 4 a.m.
The girls have been great, no issues at all, they even sleep in the their beds all night most every night. I'm really proud of them in every way. They are helpful and very sweet to their baby brother.
My recovery has been a breeze really. Today I wouldn't know that 2.5 weeks ago I was getting sliced open. It's as if it didn't happen at all.
Well, this is as far as I'm getting, someone is snorting at me to feed him, and it isn't Michael. Ha!






