Friday, September 24, 2010

Relaxin and Bloggin





The pic of M and B was taken last week before school and 'donuts w/ dad' thing at school where you bring your dad to breakfast. There is one for moms coming up soon. Can't wait, although wish it wasn't so early in the morning. I'd be more up for dinner with mom.
The pic of A.M is end of summer at the water park.
The pic of A.M.H. is today. You keepin up with all these initials?

Today I was pleased to hear that B did well on spelling test, she continues to miss one per test and today it was a word she had not struggled with when we studied. The word was 'crack'. I think she left out the second c. I was worried she would misspell 'wrap' b/c all week she was spelling it 'rape'. Yah, I know, I was quizzing her in her sleep to avoid this huge mistake!

The girls are both kissing baby A right now at the same time on his head while he is sleeping. Poor guy, so loved. He has no clue how much yet.