Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my kids rule and my life is awesome




I mean why not another blog? The babies are sleepin and Michael is working on our budget software (so proud of him). I just went diva on him and said if he needs to ask me anymore questions, he can call me on my phone. I'm tired and Gepetto has waited all day for Mommy to climb in bed so he can drip water from his sloppy face all over my arm.
I'm sad there are only two days left of Spring Break. B has been so fun to have around all day, not to mention a play mate for A.M. We miss our Bookwin!!

Oh, btw, my dad is coming in town April 15. He is staying with Kristyn but I'm super excited! We have to soak it up b/c ya never know when the next visit will be!

Oh, and how cool is this, my next door neighbor is prego w/ their 3rd daughter. She has a 2 and 5 year old. She will be delivering in Aug. and I'll be right behind her. I hope I can get to know her better! yay. (Yes, I'm excited easily!)

I'm loving the spring weather. The winter froze me almost to death. I can do without the bitter cold. I think I've been chilled easily lately, hormones maybe.

Tonight I got to coughing and it made me pee. I'M SO SICK OF THIS PEE THING. I'm seriously going to need diapers. I'm kind of a freak or zoo animal, you know how they pee like 'what? whatevs, i gotta go!'
other things i'm tired of-
- getting fatter, pretty sure women spend their whole lives trying not to have a belly and now look at me! argh!
- tired easily
- not being tan (makes me look sicker than i feel)
- dry heaving - this has got to stop. i do it in the car and today in front of a friend a little bit, kind of embarrassing b/c i sound like a cow on her death bed. it's hot.
- not working out, i never said i loved it but now i can't even walk upstairs w/o feeling winded, fatigued and nauseated. i'm lovely and i know it.
-not being able to keep up w/ all of my house duties, i keep up w/ a lot of them but not all and it is frustrating and sad to me!
-having to pee constantly and it is only getting worse, and it is terrible in the evenings!!

things i'm fine with
- ok lets talk about the belly again, it isn't like ive eaten too many big macs, in fact i've never had one in my entire life so ha. so after i get passed the bump stage, maybe it will be obvious i'm prego and then i won't feel like such a hippo, or whale or elephant or cow. so all that being said, i'm fine w/ gettin fat for the right reasons.
- having Michael serve me. I'm playin the prego card and playin it HARD CORE!!
- my kids sneakin upstairs middle of night to sleep in my room. i have bigger fish to fry and I just don't think this is a battle. i think when they are 13 and 17 I'll be beggin them to sleep in here and they will slam their bedroom doors in my face instead.
- not working. i know i'll miss it eventually but right now it is so very nice to have weekends free. we all seem to be enjoying it. i must have asked michael a million times since we went to the dave ramsey seminar if he thought it was bad for me to quit my job and each time he said 'nope, we'll be fine!' which tells me having me around on the weekends is more important than paying debts off sooner.
- M doing the budget. I've been begging him forever to do this. Well now he is eager and motivated and I'm sighing some relief. We almost got in to it over my hair though. He then apologized. Um, he better recognize. He is probably going to give me some sort of crappy allowance but you know what, if he gets things on a good path, I'll be game.

I have to pee again so this blog is over now.