Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Most Exciting Blog EVER!!




Oh how it takes everything in me to go upstairs, grab laptop, and upload pics. I am so tired, but boo hoo right?
These pics were taken at B's last competition of the season last Saturday at UNT in Denton. It wore us out as usual but still, a fun day.

Let's just get it out there. Corey Haim died of a drug overdose this morning. I'm sick of it. When are idiots going to stop being idiots? Why are drugs and suicide such an appealing back up plan? Maybe I'm just sick of the mental health system not being able to do all that it sets out to do. Addicts relapse and severely depressed kill themselves. I'm officially hardened from the work I have done and feel little to no emotion over suicide. I'm not pretending to understand the severely troubled. I know only a very disturbed person would take that path. So there, another washed up star kills themselves. Wow, I'm so surprised.

I'm just pregnant and annoyed so don't mind me if I say inappropriate things between now and September.

Here is what I want to say to people with crappy bumper stickers, "why don't you say it to my face?!"
You know the ones-- "the aborted babies didn't get a say" or "NOBAMA" or like today's "My son fought in Iraq so that yours could party in college". Um ouch. I thought it was going to say, "so that yours could have freedom" I can handle that. I typically don't argue w/ military bumper stickers. I'm from the south but I'm not stupid, I know when to shut up. However, I felt like pulling over that bumpkin in front of me at the carpool lane and telling him I didn't party at all in college. I went to college to get an education. (I know, crazy). It just seemed like a low blow type bumper sticker, as do many. It put down college in my opinion. (but no one asked me).

I had to cancel my volunteer shift for tomorrow and I hope the PTA Nazi's don't get mad or disown me. I'm a good person and people love me! I just ended up not having babysitting coverage so I think I'll sit 'art day' out. However, you know how crappy people can be and I've seen our room mom, ouch and yuck. I do not want to get on anyone's bad side, but at the end of the day I'm looking out for me and my fam.

Can you tell I'm in a mood?

I want to once again thank the girlfriends that came to lunch with me on my birthday. It was one and then 3 who had asked what I was doing. This is an isolating time for me. I'm tired and getting fat, not a pretty combo, oh and WHITE. Yall know I don't do white and I'm ready to get in the sun! Kelli, Amber, and Heidi- it felt awesome to laugh and enjoy good food. I wish everyday was my birthday!

I felt bad but today I was too tired to take the girls to park. I usually say yes or offer before they ask. It IS beautiful today, but I'm just exhausted. I told them tomorrow should be better. I love watching them play on the playground and squeal and laugh. They are so incredibly sweet and they make my entire life so very awesome. One of the reasons I'm not feeling depressed or AS depressed with this pregnancy is because it is hard to feel like that when you have two little reminders running around the house showing you how wonderful the outcome of pregnancy is. I hope this one, boy or girl is just as adorable and sweet. :)

I think the last blog I mentioned baby names, so here it goes, at least at this stage...the boy name is concrete, the girl name is mostly concrete...
boy- Michael Anderson or Anderson Michael (if I have my way it will be the 2nd option), either way call him Anderson, we both love it and so I'm not exploring other options. Discussing baby names with Michael is very frustrating. He all of a sudden forms and opinion!
the girl name...Samantha Faith.... (if it is a girl I do hope this one stays, as it feels good to have a name, I went through a lot of stress when naming Ashlee and I am not prepared to do that again! It is on Michael and I think he 100% on board. I think. :)
Brookelyn likes the name 'Paige'. I do love that name but I'm not thinking anymore about names until we find out the gender.