Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OMG- This crap is boring!



This is Miss B with her trophy, medal, and the team's National title plaque. Pretty neat stuff for a six year old to experience! Oh ok, and for Mommy to experience too! People are quick to tell you how hard being a mother will be, the sleepless nights, the terrible twos, etc..but no one gets you pumped about all of the fun and cool stuff. LIKE BEING A CHEER MOM! I am having such a wonderful time. I've made friends and the girls love being at their classes.

I feel like I should correct something I said a couple of posts ago. I said what is so magical about the number 2, as in children. No one said anything but I do want to say I know what is magical about it. I have it. It's great! It's even! I was just writing and thinking and it came out silly.

I put in notice at my job. :( Hard decision. However, I feel it is the best one, given the circumstance. If nothing else, I need the weekends free to be in the company of M and the girls. I barely see him as it is and with me not feeling so great these days, time during the week can stand still, and it is depressing. I need my family life back, even if it means having less dinero. I don't do pregnant well. I don't glow. I frown. I get tired and sick and every hour can be touch and go. Still, I want to enjoy it. I WANT TO SO BAD. I want to understand how I'm going to do this. I don't own a crib or stroller! It all fell a part after two children.
And really, so far so good. I'm not barfing. I'm able to get the girls where they need to be. I'm not TOO tired but I'm only 7 weeks. Plus, I go to bed around 9pm or earlier and sleep a ton. And, I'm not worried that I have nothing for a baby. I'll figure it out. I don't need new stuff and by now, I know exactly what I don't need. I'm not worried that the girls might have to share a room. They'll be fine. We have bunk beds we can use. Anyway, half of the time I let them sleep in my room. Sue me! I love them! Tonight they are in their own rooms and I'm sort of lonely upstairs.

This entire blog is emo. Sorry about that. I seem to stumble around in a fog and/or daze. Since I'm not entirely me I don't seem to get much done around the house. I watch too much tv and talk on the phone. I have been forcing myself out the door. I've been meeting up with friends or Kristyn any chance I can, just for the social contact. That part has been fun though.

I wish I had something else to write about, but sadly, I'm really this boring. Sometimes I dream about Mexican food. I guess that is kind of interesting.