Wednesday, February 10, 2010

a lil somethin

i have to say....when i have good days, like today, i AM excited about the new life. today while the tile guys were here, I took ashlee to library for story time. She really loved it and I enjoyed getting out of the house with make up on. (you have to know me to know just how bored i've gotten to go to the library...but sort of thought i needed to do this since she isn't in MDO) afterwards we met up w/ heidi for a yummo lunch at a place in southlake neither of us have been to. Yah, Mexican food is my fav. right now...which explains why I dream about it. I've woken up thinking about the perfect enchalada.
I love it when Brookelyn tells my belly bye in the mornings as she dashes off to school w/ daddy. Tonight she was hugging it and talking to it. SHE alone has made all of this so incredibly real for me. I will thank her someday for pulling me out of my funk at times and making me smile! When in doubt, look to a six year old for a reality check.
i have to also say how wonderful the support has been from all of my friends and fam. it is like they all know when i'm needy and they just indulge me. they drop what they are doing and indulge me, hello, that rocks. i look forward to daily phone calls, emails and FB messages....all of it fills me up!
the slower pace has been boring at times but overall, exactly what i needed...at least for now.
also, i think overall this pregnancy will prove to be my easiest yet...which isn't hard to do, keep me out of the toilet barfing and i'm good.
it is crazy how fast the nausea sets in around 530pm. i try to push thru it at times but i started burping and sweating (gross combo) and have to take phenegran. Then with any luck I will want a small dinner to hold me over until morning.
I don't drink coffee or coke, I don't want it. It sounds gross. I will drink tea when out and about. I drink Gatorade by the tons. Fascinating isn't it?