
welp here is my most recent sono pic. This will probably be it until about 20 wks when they check everything out and find out the gender. I've gotten 3 sonos which is more than most people have by this point so I'm thankful for that, and confident that things will probably go status quo.
Brookelyn asked for a copy of this sono pic, and then asked if she could take it to school. Of course I gave her one, how could I say no to a request like that?!
Yesterday she got two small cavities filled on her back baby teeth. They were so shallow they didn't have to numb her at all, they just used laughing gas! I wish I had been back there to see her on that. She said it felt like she was flying and it was fun! She wants to go back and do it again! I have to admit I love the laughing gas too, nothing like going to my happy place at the dentist!
I'm drinking my first coffee in about 8 weeks! I got a starbucks this morning b/c I had a gift card leftover and got the fam breakfast with it. I have to say it tastes kinda yummy. I might have to start making coffee again, but I just haven't wanted it, it hasn't sounded good at all!
Tomorrow is my last day at work. :(. Yes, part of me wonders if this is pre-mature. Could I have hung in there another few months? Probably so............but on the other hand my life has sloooooooooooowed way down and I just look forward to doing just about anything w/ my fam! It sucks b/c we are getting work done on the house and things could get tight. I really wanted to be my work's back up person for weekend shifts but I guess it can't be done. I know non profit agencies have to follow so many rules and red tape, it makes things harder, not easier on everyone involved. Oh the system!
We are getting new carpet everywhere but the bedrooms March 1st. It will be so nice and I'm so excited but overwhelmed w/ getting house prepared. Lucky me. However, it will be nice to re-organize as I get things back to order afterwards. After a couple other things are done to house, we'll probably have to back off for a bit. Although, I selfishly asked for a quote for a SMALL deck just outside my back door. Michael gets so discouraged with that part of our yard. It makes us all hate going out there and then there is the dog who gets muddy! The guy who has done all the work thus far is going to give me a quote and we'll see.......otherwise we are going to have to gravel it in back there, which Michael has already expressed wouldn't be his 1st option.
I'm in awe over how much I'm showing already. CRAZY. I just pooched out overnight and then after I eat it is worse. It is a high pooch and I'm already worried about how big and uncomfortable I'll get. WAAA. I remember getting stuck in the tub b/c of my sciatica hurting so badly with A's preg.I had to make sure Michael was close by so he could pull me out.
BTW- I'll be getting rid of a dresser and mirror, its natural wood/oak colored. i'll post a pic later. I also have two king size comforter sets that are less than a year old. One set is the same as the duggars, if you watch that show. Both are kind of earthy colors. Pics later and I'm willing to sell for cheap. I normally would just donate but they are still new and I hate to just toss them out. I got a new set, one that I think I'll love for a long time! It is brown damask, just gorgeous. I like the texture too. The other set, like the duggars is like microfiber which was easy to keep clean and had a clean appearance but i didn't like it touching me. I prefer cotton. The other set was from kohls and it is a duvet and two king shams, stripes in the natural colors, has a texture i can't describe, sort of cotton but sort of stitched feeling on top. Anyway, I might just need to have a garage sell but I'm super stupid when it comes to doing one! God knows I'm never in it for the cash but I guess something is better than just tossin it!
I had a dream that I found out I had a biological mother and I met her. It was so weird b/c I was just talking about my mom and even though she is dead, she will always be my mom. In that moment I felt the intense love I still have for my mom. Even finding out in this dream that I had a 'real' mother couldn't change my concrete feelings for my mom. Weird dream huh? Well it started out with me in Ohio visiting my Schneider family and having to talk to my biological father. I had a hard time, just like in times passed finding small, idle things to talk about. It was impossible. In moments like that, whether in real life or dreams, all I want is MY daddy! It's like geez, I didn't ask for any of the complications that came with being me, but once a bond is formed, forget it, there is no rewinding time and rewriting the script.
What if my mom had never met my dad and had Kristyn and raised me like his own? I guess at this point in life, I'd be a very lonely orphan! There is rhyme and reason for all things and I was gifted a large family, when once upon a time it was just me and mom in an east Fort Worth trailer. I'm amazed at how my life took on a life form of it's own. Things manifested and here I am.






