
I know, blogs seem fewer these days, which is total boo. If I wasn't such an enormous bore, I'd probably write more. Today was interesting....not having to go in to work...it was nice. I cleaned, which I find gratifying as long as I'm feelin good. We went to Sams, then to Subway to pick up sandwiches, lazed around, cleaned some more, played w/ dog and all took a walk. I kept saying "hey slow down!". It isn't that I'm so huge I can't walk, just that I've been so slowed down, it is hard to find energy. I love walking my neighborhood and seeing others outside enjoying the weather. Everyone is friendly.
Did I mention I bought maternity panties. Yah, big mistake, literally BIG. Seriously, who needs panties THAT big. I'm quite sure I could fit the entire family in them. Luckily I own have three pairs. I went back to the maternity store and got some boyfriend type panties that fold over, much cuter, and less fabric. I really don't need fabric coming up to my belly button. I showed Michael and he was like, 'good gosh, are you going to jump off a building and use that for a parachute?' Yep, I was thinking either that or make a kite and take them flying on a windy day. At the very least, when I'm done with them, certainly my granny could make doll clothes out of them. I just wonder, why on earth one would want to feel even more obese? Pregnancy is already so primal, and so NOT romantic....but would cute panties hurt?
Then a craving tonight. I saw shrimp on tv on a TLC show and decided, shrimp must be mine tonight!! Also chips and queso and in that order. Kind of an odd dinner but I inhaled it. I was glad to not be sick this evening and to be able to enjoy dinner!
I am so SO SO elated to be having an easier pregnancy. I would have never been able to go on a walk at 11 weeks with the girls pregnancies. Praise the Lord, my prayers were answered. I'm serious, I have prayed and prayed for health and less sickness. I need my strength and at least I have some of it. Beggers can't be choosy.
March is already filling up! This week is Michael and my bdays. It is also my nephew Logan's bday and my Grandma Lou's. We have plans practically every weekend. I'm really happy about that b/c I certainly didn't quit my job to sit around on the weekends.
Spring break is March 15, and I'm very excited. I hope to fill it with fun.
Just have to mention I saw J.Lo on SNL last night and although I am a fan...I'm very confused about her singing and songs. She could NOT sing. It was sad really. Both songs were bizarre and bad. It was definitely no 'my love don't cost a thing' or 'jenny from the block'. However, her acting was great, as usual. I've loved most movies I've seen her in. I love 'wedding planner' and 'enough'. Oh, and she is gorgeous and has curves. Yay!
Welp, all boring blogs must come to an end. The benedryl I took for allergies or a cold (unsure) is kicking in. It is 815pm. The girls have been in bed for about 40 min, and fell fast asleep and I probably won't see 9pm.
Can't wait to share my next batch of boredom!






