Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Candice Bell



Last night we made hot chocolate again. What is it about getting to mix your own drink that is so awesome? These days it seems like M and I are always bribing the other..."go make me choc. milk or pour me some juice". Who knew it could be so exhilarating to stir in the cocoa and then the marshmallows, then start on the making of a beautiful chocolate mustache?

I don't have that much to write about. I know what people are thinking....'whatever liar'.
While true, I have to remember this isn't a private journal, though I treat it that way.

Last night after reading some out of the "Psalms for Children" book, B asked me, "well how many Gods are there?"
I said, "what do you mean?"
She, "well if God lives in my heart and everyone elses, that is a lot of Gods"
Hmmmmmmmmmm good point. But, I still had to say, "well it is just one God and I don't know how he lives in everyones' hearts but he just does"
Truth is, there may be Gods and then like God assistants. You know, like Santa and his elves.
Got news that I had paid A's school through end of Jan. so she is going to go and her last day will be Jan 28th. It is only 4 more days total. The teachers are sad about her having to leave but I'm not. I was at first but realized it will be just fine. My time at work is my escape. The key will be keeping A.M from getting bored or restless....but she seems to be like me......a major home body.
I just feel weird. I'm lacking motivation for some of the basics. I've been content to watch Big Love on dvd, wrapped up on M's lap.
On Monday, M is taking off and B is out of school. Yay! I still work but not til 4pm-ish.
It has been eerily quiet in my head. I know what you're thinking. You have voices in there? No, just one voice, my own and it is usually non-commanding.
I've just stopped thinking. I'm just taking a break. I gave my brain the keys to the car and told her to head for the coast. She could decide to hitch hike to Mexico or hop on a ship. If either of those options work out, I make no promises of a safe return.
I've just decided that thinking is overrated. Part of me misses it. The rest of me says playing w/ the little people world w/ my 3 year old is much more stimulating than sitting around wondering, contemplating, deciding. All of that crappy thinking hurts my head. Thinking leads to questioning and wishing for the unattainable. It isn't like there are any answers. We aren't all wired the exact same way. It is too bad I can't I clone a bunch of myselfs. What the world needs now is more Candice.