Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Like the Size of a Peanut



Miss B took this pic out at Kristyn and Kelly's place with her own camera. Looks kinda cool right? Now that she has her own computer (which I'm on right now) Michael has made it easy for her to access her pics. Hmmm seems like I've been asking for a shortcut to MY pics on my laptop for a long time!

I'm just killing time until A.M and I go get Miss B. It is a gorgeous day, in the
70s today. We got lunch at Rosas early, ran a couple of errands and enjoyed driving with the windows down.

I could bore my readers all day with facts like these. You know I could. Don't make me do it.

By now most of the free world knows I'm pregnant. What is the use of keeping it a secret? I guess b/c I'm not one to like a lot of attention. If I have a miscarriage, I'll simply post it, so that you are aware.

Michael and Brookelyn are crazy excited. I'm now having conversations w/ my little zygote saying "don't you dare let your daddy and sister down". Ashlee is too young to know what is going on so I don't bother trying to explain.
I get lots of sonos and check ups since I'm considered high risk. Kind of annoying but I'm sure I'll be appreciative later.
I'm roughly 6 weeks which is too soon to be saying much, but I'm doing it anyway. Whatever, I can do that. It is my blog.
I remember an aunt out of state saying 'well you're done' when I was prego w/ Ashlee. I said yes at the time b/c she wasn't asking, it was like she was telling me. Oops, I guess big families are back in style. What is so magical about 2? All I know is that where there is a will, there is a way. I have willed myself through some very trying times, as a child and as an adult. Certainly a little will power and a little God will see me through this. There isn't much stress associated with the idea of another child. We are on top of our game so we should be fine. If something terrible happens, I cannot say I'd go for it another time. I wasn't "trying" for this. Mother nature did this to me! And Michael! HAHAHA. If left alone w/ my own thoughts, I would not try for this. However, I don't want any child of mine thinking he or she were an accident. No such thing. I know how babies are made and I did nothing to prevent another life from entering my world.
I'm already on anti-nausea meds. It sucks but it is a part of the journey. My girls are so self sufficient it makes my life so incredibly easy. I see nothing wrong w/ a day filled w/ crackers, cheese and yogurt for meal after meal, for them. For me, well I'm eating ok, forcing cereal at night, a normal meal for lunch and lots of Boost drinks. If there is anything I've learned, it is eat.

In other news, I picked up the tile for the hallway. When I got home there was a handyman putting a flier on my door. We talked outside about the job. I think it might be God's little way of saying "let me make this easy on you Candice, call this dude" I'm so cheap and never want to get ripped off! (unless buying Gap clothes). I also think God opened a door to a new used car for Michael. I don't like to rag on God when something doesn't go my way. I'm just not that immature, but I do like to keep the props flowing when I know, something beyond me and my control led me somewhere. It is just how I roll. I hate that word 'coincidence'. If that were the case, everything in my life was one big coincidence. Was it a coincidence Michael bought a 7 up at Food Lion when I was the cashier? I think not! Two gorgeous babies later I think NOT!! LOL

I could probably go on, but I gotta get my big girl from school. While I'm feeling decent I want to enjoy this day.
Tomorrow is B's cheer competition. Wish us luck!! Pics and videos to come!