Could these two be in cuter? Probably not. It was so fun watching them set out reindeer food, read books, set out Santa's cookies and watch it snow on Christmas Eve. I ended up NOT having to work. Now, that is a Christmas miracle! I told ya I worked with awesome girls!
They say we haven't had a white Christmas in 80 years. I was surprised when we left for Dallas on Christmas day that the snow covered the tops of our shoes completely. Beautiful and powder like.
However, I'm way too diva for snow. I don't like being cold and I don't like wetness and/or being dirty. So, as it continues to dry today, I'm so thankful.
We got some great stuff! I wore my boyfriend pink victoria secret sweatpants and hoodie today w/ my new aasics (fr my mil).
Spoiled rotten, every one of us.
Michael got me the Danskos! (and some B and B works and Gwen stefani harijuku lovers perfume).
Today I've been busy cleaning up the aftermath. My kichen was DISGUSTING! I don't know why I can't keep it president ready. I never know when or if President Obama is going to stop by, so why can't I keep my kitchen clean and ready. Just in case. After we had lunch out, I started the crappy task of going through old toys! It was mainly old toys that needed to find their way outta here, not stuffed animals. BTW, we LOVE our build a bears. I'm a sucka for that place. For xmas the girls got new clothes for the build a bears! Each animal seems to have a story behind them. Other animals I may keep for it's sentimental value. I have a giant pig I cannot seem to get rid of, Michael got it for me in college. I love it. That's my pigpig. I filled a tote w/ baby toys to keep handy for all those babies who will visit me in years to come. I'm impressed with how nice they've stayed. Just goes to show babies really don't "play" with toys that much.
After attacking the toy closet, toy box and A's room, I called it quits. I had filled a large trash bag with donation items, a paper sack full of trash, and was DONE. I have some new organizing ideas and we're thinking of keeping Michael's computer supplies (crap) in the closet that is currently home to toys. Ugh, big pain! I cleaned both girls rooms a couple of days ago. I'm begging them to keep them that way. I found tons of garbage in B's room. How does she end up w/ so many treasures. I remember being the same way. Hanging on to trinkets that were really just trash. Do you know what I think would be cool? A loft bed built above B's full size bed. I'd get rid of A's bed and use that room for toys only. If only my dad lived here, he'd whip it up fast! probably on the cheap too!
Now, I'm laying in my bed. Michael is messing w/ the computer on our tv and the girls have the neighbor girls over so right about now I'm thankful for my bedroom being upstairs!
Of course I hear a squirrel in the wall next to my head, so that is very annoying. I keep thinking any second I'll see two little eyeballs poking through.
Do you ever wish for a house fire when no one is home? I do.






