
Who doesn't love a 6 year old cheerleader all dolled up for the big show off performance. She is adorable. Love it!
Yah, what what, another blog. Well since I'm at work....you know...when in Rome...ok that doesn't really make sense.
The girls are in Dallas at their grandparents house. They left yesterday and will be back Tuesday. The house is painfully quiet which makes it easy to come to work.
I have things left undone and I work tomorrow evening as well as Christmas Eve 3-11...starting to feel the gnawing anxiety... I'm the type that has nightmares that Christmas came, I went to work, and then had nothing for the girls and had to think of all night stores, but nothing was open...ugh...
I need to make a list of everything I need to do and/or go while I do not have the girls...b/c everything is easier when I do it solo! I really wish Michael had taken the week off!
In other news, my uncle paul should have some estimates for the house repairs. This is exciting and nerve racking. I hope this is our year to get some things done. Although it IS enticing to rent it or short sell it...we know deep down it is probably not what is best. As it is now we have cash when we need it. If we did anything else we could strap ourselves. The poor house just needs tlc! I hate it when I hear that people who aren't handy shouldn't own houses. You know who you are! LOL. That is why a Candice has family. That is what good jobs are for...to pay for broken crap. I know, we haven't fixed much. We will probably spend any money we'd use for a summer vacation on the house. Michael was so sweet and said, "in time you could have everything you wanted in the house we looked at in THIS house".Funny thing is, I don't even have THAT fancy of taste. But, i get what he was saying. Make no mistake, if we could move we would, but...well you know.....
This blog entry is so boring. Sorry. In other exciting news, B has a hair cut appt Tuesday at 4pm. We have a holiday party, me and the kids that same evening. I'd love to see the new Alvin movie, it comes out Wed but knowing me it will be the week after Xmas. But maybe just maybe it is exactly what I should do...make the whole day about the girls...see santa...go to movie, etc...hmmm this is all so riveting I can't take it.
I watched 4 movies in two day.
Julie and Julia- loved it the most!!!! perfect and easy to relate to!
Four Christmases- funny, definitely LOL
Away we Go- cute, independent film, sweet message, and really funny at times
The Ugly Truth- sucked...maybe not as much as Twilight, that one took the sucky cake but The ugly truth was not a typical romantic comedy and Katherine Heigl gave a shotty performance and the main guy was ugly, disgusting even. There were a FEW LOL parts....but this movie is pathetic when you compare it to other movies such as Knocked Up and 27 dresses. Those were movies I could watch again and need on my "to own" list!
I still plan to rent Hangover, with Michael and when the kids are in bed. We stayed up so late last night watching the ugly truth. I went to bed close to 1am! Of course I woke up at 7 even though the kids weren't there. Clue needed to pee. She doesn't fuss much, just enough whining to wake me and bother me. Ha. She is so freaking cute though I can't stand it.
Did you know a blog could go on THIS long and be THIS exciting?!
I didn't see the private parts dr. I had to cancel b/c B's holiday school party ran over. I'm not going to bother to reset it til Jan. I'll just get back on my Ocella b.c. I should have just started it this last time. Ugh! What am I thinking? I am as flaky as they come, but I do know for sure I would not want to get preg. So, I am watching the calender like a hawk....although Ashlee was conceived b/c she felt like being so...wasn't even my fertile time and somehow, in some magical way, we conceived her. From the get go she has been surprising me. I just know I ovulated twice that month, but it wasn't like I didn't want to be pregnant, just was a little surprising when we weren't 'trying' ya know?
BTW, I killed a bird on the way to work yesterday on 820 going 75mph. It SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME. It hit my windshield and got orange guts everywhere and went flopping behind the car. OMG.






