Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday in the Candice



Yep, I'm going to be milking these ranch pictures for quite a while. Wouldn't you? For so long I hid from family picture taking. We've never said, lets go do this, take as many as we can and hope for a few good ones. Now, I want to do it again!

We are decorated for Christmas, cards are in mail, and now the shopping. Oh sigh... how do we manage it every year? Why don't we save and plan? However, I am motivated to not do anything last minute. There are a couple of cool things I've seen for the girls. Nothing big or major. I'm thinking this year we'll get them some lincoln logs. I've waited a while to do that since A was too young. I remember LOVING mine when I was little. Oh the cabins I made! I saw a Wizards of Waverly Place crystal ball. I hope to get that, may have to order it. (soon).
More than anything I just want to craft and make cookies, make memories. I love traditions. I love making new ones. I love being that cheesetastic mother! I still cry when I listen to that Dixie Chicks song "Lullaby".

What do I want for Christmas? I have really thought about this. What does Candice want? I mean, besides food for the hungry and world peace?

The new Joel Osteen book
Wallflower refills from B and B works
Slippers- cozy ones that wear like a boot or half boot
Shakira cd (she wolf)
All pussycat dolls cds
New athletic shoes, any brand size 7- fav colors pink and gray or purp and gray or whatev
The Proposal dvd
King size sheets- red or beige or stripes
Keepsake boxes (large) for me and each girl (theirs are overflowing)
Harajuku Lovers G perfume by Gwen Stefani
a memory card for my player
Black Dansko shoes http://www.dansko.com/#detail,Sienna,Sausalito,2 like these or something like them. Michael, there is a shop at the NE mall that sells this brand. It is called the Walking store! I like the clog style. These Sienna Sausalito ones are nice. My brown pair I've had a year and look fab and they are the most comfy shoes EVER! I believe that some nurses wear this brand. They are awesome!

Expensive crap I want:
a connection for my car so I can listen to my mp3 in car (I know a selfish request! I'm not a kid, but geez life would be so awesome with one...)

flooring on my concrete floor hallway- and entire living room- I don't want carpet anymore.....big wish would be tile, secondary wish would be lenolium

a working garage door

New kitchen faucet

Favorite stores- Gap, Victoria's Secret, Kohls, Target, Best Buy
So certainly Michael can find something off of this list for me! First I have to tell him to come read the blog! Can you believe he doesn't stalk me?

Things I don't want-
A book about writing (I got that down!)
A book about chicken soup for souls (boo hoo, I work for a crisis line already)
Books about mental illness (barf)
Coupons for hugs, hello, why not just write on a piece of paper "I'm lazy and decided not to get you anything"
Stuffed animals (I'm 31) Matter of fact, none for the kids either. I'm the grinch who will donate that thing in about 2 months. You can set your watch to THAT.

I WANNA GO TO HOLIDAY IN THE PARK SO BAD!!! I WONDER HOW MUCH I'D HAVE TO BEG MICHAEL TO GO. HEHE