
First things first, I don't want to lose these web addresses
http://www.everydayminerals.com/
http://www.mariobadescu.com/
Thx Anna for the referrals. I plan to order mine!
Secondly, I have been working on my recipe book but making zero promises to having it done. Just thought I'd share one I typed up tonight. Kelli shared this one with me years ago. It is so good and perfect for teacher gifts or holiday gatherings.
Cinnamon Popcorn
3 bags natural popcorn
2 sticks butter
½ cup light karo syrup
1 9.5 ounce bag red hots
Pop popcorn and pick out unpopped seeds. Boil butter, karo syrup and red hots for 5 minutes. Pour on top of popcorn in greased pan. Put in 250 degree oven and stir every 15 minutes for one hour.Dump on wax paper and break up.
A picture of Miss B is posted up above from show off night on Friday. On Saturday was her competition in Garland. It is the 1st one of the season. The 1st of 3. Last year this venue was the 2nd of 3. The next one isn't until Jan. in Fort Worth. She did wonderful, as did her whole team. It really is amazing to me what they can get these little ones to do! She is the tallest one on the team, so she is easy to spot. It is so fun and funny how much hoopla goes in to these ordeals, and I love it. The second either B or me stop loving it, game over. Homegirl (me) is not trying to over stimulate the child, or myself. Rat races are for rats. I'm a Southern Belle who likes my life like I like my man, SLOW. My gosh, Michael moves at a startling slow pace! His slowness gives me great anxiety. I'm like "crack a whip!" or "Get movin turtle!" or "TODAY!!!! I WANT TO GET INSIDE TODAY!!!" Oh man it drives me up the wall. I think he just has no sense of urgency. I seriously hope I never need an ambulance because I'll be dead before he even makes it to the phone.
Today I was trying to get Ashlee to fall asleep on me for a nap and I started sniffing and she goes, "what are you smelling?" I was like, "I don't know, thought I smelled butt juice"
Then she goes, "BUTT JUICE!"
AND proceeded to say it over and over and over and over. OMG. Michael and I were dying laughing. I had tears falling off of my face.
The smell I thought I smelled was like when a dog needs expressed and I was about to gag. I never smelled it again and the dogs weren't even inside. So, who knows. But I am so sensitive about how my house smells, so I am probably extra paranoid!
Ashlee must have said, "BUTT JUICE!!" 20 times. She just kept rain manning. She saw we were laughing. We couldn't stop.
Well, I'm at work and DH is about to be on. Priorities.






