Monday, November 9, 2009

You Can Watch That Trash on Hulu


This is a pic of A.M on the night of her bday. It is bad quality b/c it was taken w/ my phone.

Keep B in your thoughts. She has a low fever while on medication. It was at 104 last night. I left work early b/c I was worried. Mommy doesn't like to be away from the cubs, especially when they are sick.
Ashlee has had a fleeting low fever for a couple of days..........so I have no idea what kind of week this will be.

I'm kind of glad I'm at work this evening, knowing it may be a pretty low key week ahead of me.

Props to my mil who came out and took care of the girls, so that I could be at work.

I've kind of been sucked in to Gossip Girl on the CW last Monday and tonight. Oh the drama! haha, love it. Oh to have such complicated lives.
Oh to have a show that goes like this.....

M to C, "Thanks for stopping the recording on my show last night"
Me, "What? (play dumb play dumb) Hmm, don't know what you are talking about."
M, "Yah, you stopped it last night"
Me, "In front of your face! You were sitting right there!"
M, "I never saw that!"
Me, "Well now you know how I feel when you do it to me"
M, "whatever"
Me, "So this is why you slept in another room? omg, I'm so sure!"
M, "No, I just felt like doing that, but I was half way through it and it stopped in the middle"
Me, "well maybe you should stop living in oblivion and lala land and wake up when you see I'm stopping a recording in front of your face"
M, "you're pissing me off"
Me, "whatever"
tick tock five minutes
Me, "I'm truly sorry I stopped the recording. I wasn't thinking it was important" and kisses M
M, "And I'm sorry for sending you a text"
Me, "what text"
Turn on phone, see crappy text and stomp upstairs. Ugh.

Wow, we are so lame this is our big argument?! maybe we should get a damn life.

So guess who stopped the following recordings b/c of the Cowboy game:
Leave it to the lamas
desperate housewives

I call him at lunch and giggle saying "you trying to get revenge?" He said "crappy show after crappy show kept trying to interrupt the Cowboy game. You can watch that trash on Hulu.com"