I LOL when I see this pic, that my 3 year old took of me. Apparently I had enough wine in me to say sure, here's my fancy camera, snap away. I was pawing at her trying to prevent a bad pic and well, a bad pic happened anything. Who doesn't like completely stupid pics of themselves?
Although, speaking of stupid pics, read in someone else's blog, ahem, you know who you are that if you want motivation to work out, take a before pic of you in your undies. Ok, I work at the suicide hotline, so I realize calling it isn't really an option for me, but I'm pretty sure I'd FEEL like calling it. I wouldn't go to the gym and bust out two hours of cardio. I'd lay in bed and pout, watch Oprah, and then get to MCDs for a fish sandwich.
Actually, said person gave me some totally def jams for my MP3 playa and I was so proud to bust arse like I have not done in a while due to being bored w/ my music and lack of motivation. Who knew something so simple could help? Wish me luck. It's the holidays. I already like food. It's colder so no sweating. I retain water.....so if motivation lacks, there is little room for error. Oh sigh, who cares -- at the end of the day....there are some special people in my life who think I look fab. Mind you they are six and three.
I made amends w/ someone today and it felt better than I thought. It went over better than I expected. I don't know if she wants me saying her name but many knew of the hard time I was having. I never ever set out to hurt people. I'm saying it now, if I have done so or will do so...just know that hurting people hurt people. It may sound cheesy but it is true. Someone in pain will not know what to do with someone else's pain. They'll just add to it.
Bottom line is I hate to be at odds with important people. I never seem to take in account how a person may need me......and then only later when it's almost too late will i realize i need them.
CODEPENDENCY. I read someones blog, a stranger's and it was all about this topic and I was stopped in my tracks. I thought, 'well, that sucks'
Who wants to admit yet another flaw? It said things like 'needs to be accepted and like' and 'people pleaser', and 'distraught when someone doesn't like me'
yep that is me in a nutshell. Aren't I awesome?
I come w/ so much emotional baggage it is amazing I have friends! But going back to post I did a while back.......that is why fam doesn't go anywhere, they love you no matter what. What an awesome feeling to know that no matter what, I'll never go without shelter, food, clothing, and LOVE, should my life deteriorate.
Happy Thanksgiving yall.
Thank you to my MIL who kept Ashlee for a couple of nights, then took the girls to tumble and made meals for Michaels work feast...phew that is a lot, but it was helpful to me and I am so thankful
Thank you to my dad who talks to me on my way home on those late nights off from work. It is special time and sometimes I wish I lived further so we could keep chattin
Thank you to Grandma Lou for the fab feast. You are such a sweet grandma, such a big part of heart! Words don't do justice.
Thank you Dolly for the funky green salad that Anna made faces at but then liked anyway. i had two servings. I think I need the recipe. Besides my own chs grits i brought, it was my fav.
Um, Thank you Auntie Ann for micromanaging me at the drying station. "here go fill this back up with wine so i keep washing". I think this officially makes you a lush. :)
Oh and poor Aunt Carol and the being born a boy story. I'm going to be bringing this up at all future gatherings. I think my dad had a better chance at being born a girl than carol did at being born a boy. Just sayin, he speaks girl language, like 'omg' and giggle giggle
To the Papparazzi boppa and nana......dudes........a few here and there will do, but five shots per pose....starts to feel awfully staged.......i think i heard you say 'tilt you head to the left when you bite in to the turkey'
NO MORE FOOD PICS. THEY ARE GROSS AND MAKE PEOPLE FEEL LIKE HEFFERS. So seriously, all I want for Christmas is for those two cameras to go missing. I know people. Don't tempt me.
To the strangers Carol brought, hello, next time introduce us to people that are the same age as us. Instead I scratch my nose and pretend to be on the phone, which I am not even holding...AWKWARD! Help a social butterfly out and put name tags on some peeps.
Auntie Ann, if you said F one more time I was seriously going to dribble pee all over your toes.
Nell and Gertrude
Amy, 'you are failing my class honey, you should have gotten yelled at by your mom in walmart'
love it
kelly, thank god for kelly- my girls apparently need constant attention from him. phew thank you. at one point i was 'worried'- kinda like where'd she go. yep she and her uncle were out back just sitting and chattin.
kristyn, the riri--so glad we got it our way today! seeing everyone but most importantly seeing each other. I love you.
michael- thank u for not being hung over today, for cooking the grits casserole, and tucking in the girls for me tonight
i smell cat pee, that cannot be a good sign plus i took ambiem....so this could get dangerous.......






