
Are these overalls the cutest? My MIL had some made by Kelli. I thought we'd get more use out of these versus dresses. I'm sure by next year I'll be wanting dresses again. I just don't like the frilly stuff. Girly, yes, frilly, NO. Anyway, both girls have a pair. LOVE EM!
I know I say this all of the time, but I don't have anything THAT exciting to say. I'm at work so it just seems proper to spit out a blog.
I told Ashlee that we'd have to buy new pull ups b/c she kept peeing in her bed at night. She told me, "Or new covers".
I'm just not sure I'm ready for her to fully kick my arse. Many times it is funny and I'm glad she isn't lacking personality but the things that already come out of her mouth leave me speechless. I'll say "be quiet Ashlee!!!" and she'll say, "You be quiet Grandma!"......trail off half way down the hall and then I hear her yell, "Grandpa!" What the? What 3 year old says these off the wall things? Michael keeps saying to me that it is probably how I acted. I say no way, not a chance.
But, omg, how I love it when she is like "My momma" and holds me close to her face or how she'll stop in the middle of dinner to kiss me on the cheek three times. I honestly, she will probably always be my biggest fan. Club Mommy and the only member will be Ashlee.
Miss B wants to know how to spell EVERYTHING and she has looked over my shoulder in an email and seen her name and asked me to read the whole email. Um no, nosey! Yesterday we came in from errands and went straight to her room to craft. She made cat toys for the cats, wrapped them, labeled them, etc. How sweet is that? The funny thing is that the last time she made a cat toy, it was out of a toilet paper roll, pipecleaners and a feather and Geppetto really played with it.
I had to suction Geppetto's nose, and give him benedryl. I wonder how I became such a caregiver. I thought about how if I had to hold him all night and walk the halls, I probably would.
Yesterday in Walmart, Michael and I were looking for the canned food Griffin likes the best. He doesn't like all the ones in the variety pack. We felt pathetic, standing there, "chicken?", "liver and bacon?- oh gosh no he HATES that one, he'll go pee on something important if you serve him that!" "hmmm I want to say Super Supper he loves, yes that is the one" We felt pathetic, b/c we are.
Then we got the dog toy that you stick treats inside. Michael was like "what?". I said "yes, hours of entertainment, so I hear, b/c they try so hard to get the treats out". M said, "that sounds mean". I said, "yes, I thought so too when I first heard about it, but decided the benefits of the dogs being entertained out weighted the evilness of the toy"
Then, all evening we cracked up and pointed while the dogs tried and EVENTUALLY got the treats out of the toy. I tell you, we are as lame as they come.
We were able to tie the dogs to the couch and they seemed happy to be there. This is my life, call it whatever you like, but it is all completely normal to me.






