
Dollars and Heinsohns Nov. 21. 2009 out at Kristyn and Kelly's place. Beautiful huh? Nothing more awesome than good times with great people.
Do you have dry skin? Let me recommend Genes Vitamin E creme- swiss collagen complex
I get it at Sams and use it a lot during these dry seasons. My hands appear and feel so good. Also good for the neck and stretch marks.
I'm at work..yes on a Tuesday...I had to trade w/ a coworker b/c I had to get a new car battery...That is $107 I'll never see again!
While waiting for car at Sears, B and I walked the mall and got a snack. She saw the Auntie Anns pretzel stand and was like 'pretzel!!!please mommy!'. duh of course i said yes, I heart the pretzels.
So then she saw a pretzel dog and was like "i want THAT!!" so ok, she got that, a huge hot dog wrapped in pretzel heaven. I got a reg. pretzel.
So then i texted Michael:
"Miss B just ate a giant pretzel dog"
He wrote, "Lucky"
I responded, "She ate every bite!"
He wrote, "Yea! She's on her way to becoming a contestant on the biggest loser"
I wrote, "shut up nerd"
I have plumber's crack tonight. You're welcome for that visual.






