Who doesn't love pictures of my little men? Yes, MEN. Ok, one man, one little doof. Michael calls Geppetto doof. He also has the nickname of 'breather'. I am well on my way to being 'that' person, that speaks about their animals as if they were human. Again, my world, I get to do as I please.
I have the Janet Jackson interview paused, I've always been a fan.
My friend Tiff from work has been sending me texts and sonos- she got her first sono just a few min ago! So exciting and even cooler when thanks to technology you get to live through someone else's joy with them! We spend every Sun evening a cubicle away and she has been a great girlfriend to have.
Today was eventful. After gym/tan I came home and got dressed and ready and did my first volunteering at B's school. The teacher had asked for volunteers during writing time. How could I not help out? She does so much for MY child. B was all grins and I had just arrived in time to see Miss B become the 5th child to join the "i can tie my shoes" club. too cute. I had no idea how much Michael had been working with her. Yay. You go girl Brookelyn.
Then came the Turkey song and talking about things to be thankful. The kids were so darn cute. B said she was thankful for her cats. Haha! One sweet boy said he was thankful for his teacher. I bet that made her smile on the inside all day! Helping the kids wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.It ALMOST made me miss subbing that age. I use the word 'almost' loosely. Teachers are saints. I'm not one of them. However, there is something so cool about praising a child and even if you don't see a visual response, you know the seed is in there, and all you can hope for is that it grows!
Then at 3 the girls had their well check ups and h1n1 vaccines. Ashlee also got Hep C vaccine, last dose. She nearly had a nervous breakdown and the crying and screaming was almost putting her in shock. I was grabbing her face and making her eyes fixate on my eyes, "honey honey it is over now. you can stop crying. you aren't hurting. we get to go get a happy meal now. Mommy is so proud of you. stop screaming now." She was pissed and there was no calming her down. If she had the words to articulate her anger - I am quite sure she would have had some choice words and told me where I could stick said happy meal.
She wimpered on the way home but was fine by the time we hit mcds. Tonight she said, "don't ever do that again Mommy" and she meant it.
Brookie started crying before hers - she could hear Ashlee screaming. :( Then two nurses and I had to restrain her and she screamed. Oh it broke my heart to see them hurt. So glad that B recovered fast so that we could both take care of Miss A.M.
Brookelyn
48 1/2 lbs 50-75%
47 1/4 inches 70-90%
Ashlee
34 1/2 lbs 75-90%
38 inches 50-75%
Dr said they are healthy and 'good lookin girls' :) What more could I ask for?






