
Please don't ask what this is a picture of or where it is. It's called google images. I typed in 'fall'.
I don't have pics yet uploaded from last night, Halloween. I bet I have some cute ones though.
I'm at work so no can do, no uploading yet! I came in 4 hours early today to get that bank roll. I am hungry like the wolf for that money.
SO hungry, I have taken on another shift! Of course, it is all tentative but I do start it tomorrow 4-11p. Ask and thou shall receive. Amazing how well we are provided for.
My MIL is scheduled to help w/ the girls but I do have back up, so this transition could be a very big success for me. Wish me luck!
At this stage in my life, I wouldn't trade these funky hours I work for the m-f thing, although I do realize one day I might. But, who knows, and really, who cares?
I always hate it when October ends. Good bye pumpkins and scary stuff. However, the 'fall' decor stays, at least until the day after Thanksgiving when I like putting out the Christmas stuff.
Ashlee turns THREE in less than a week! WOW! We are not having a big bash, just a lil something something with our during the day friends while sis is at school. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said, "pink". Hmmm, not sure how to decipher that. I know she had the most patient little face on watching her sis bring in the loot on her b-day. Ashlee is so full of spunk and life, so I hope we can find something that really rocks her world. I know, they need for nothing and Christmas is around the corner. True, all of it, but I rarely spoil my girls so shopping for them is sort of easy, just go to the girly stuff, find something cute, and voila, big hit!
The other day, Ashlee was shutting B's bedroom door while I was helping B do something in there. B got upset and tried to open it, but Ash wasn't budging, then she did and it almost got ugly. I got them to step back and told Ash to leave the room. Ash came over to B pushed her and said "I DON'T CARE" and left the room. B and I just stood there staring at each other, like, 'did you just see what little firecracker did?'
It was kind of funny....
This morning they were sorting their candy and didn't eat one bite. They asked when I still sleeping but I said no. They really are GOOD girls. I let them have a piece after breakfast just for being so patient. Then they agreed to combine it all with the bowl I had for our trick or treaters. I thought for sure they'd want to keep it separate.
Lately, every night, Ashlee says to Brookelyn, "Bookwin, you wanna sleep in my bed". B says, "sure" and Ashlee smiles at me. It is quite possibly the cutest thing ever. They'd rather share A's twin bed than stretch out in B's big bed. Whatever floats their boat and whatever keeps them from coming up to my room, plus the house can get cold, body heat helps this time of year. I honestly believe that when sisters bunk together it helps build a strong friendship. I'm not just saying that b/c my sis and i shared a bed a lot.....we had a different childhood than my girls....but I can say that some of my best giggling w/ Kristyn, Jessica, and Amy have been late at night after parents have said hush 3000 times. As far as I'm concerned I hope they want to bunk together in high school! Ok, wishful thinking.
I really hate that one day, in the future, when they are fighting, I am going to have to tell them my sob story, about how badly I did not want to be separated or live a part from Kristyn. How at age 13, I didn't know it, but we would spend our last night living together in another state. How everyone that loved us, hurt us, and no one really knew what was best. And- that no matter the mistakes our mother made, we loved her, madly.
And thus, should end the future fight over Ashlee stealing Brookelyn's favorite jeans and spilling red sauce on them. I sort of feel bad already for them, having to hear my stories. I'm a product of a dysfunctional upbringing, I work at a crisis line, I've heard it all and lived some of it too. Can't you hear them, "we know we know, stop fighting over the bathroom, you once lived in a two room duplex with your mom who was on drugs and your sister that you had to take care of, we get it MOM! Now tell that B#$#%h to get out so I can do my make up!"
Note to self, use the sob stories sparingly. Also, must find a way to screw up my kids, so that they too will strive for achievement!
LOL.
Kidding.
Sorta.
I'm sure I don't need to think of a way to screw them up. Parents will do it and I am no exception to the rule.
Well, 10 more hours and I am off of work. I see a Central market or Starbucks trip in a few hours to break it up. A person can go loco sitting here in silence. Thank goodness for hulu.com and the internet. You should see us up here when the internet goes down. WHAT NO INTERNET, FOR HOW LONG? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?? READ? A BOOK? WHY COULDN'T THE PHONES GO DOWN INSTEAD!! HAHAHAA






