
This is a pic of me and the girls after B's party and after dinner out w/ my inlaws to celebrate at yummo Red Lobster, a Heinsohn favorite for sure.
I can't believe I just sat here with nothing to type. Have I become a bore? Probably. It is probably odd to some people how I have found so much solace in a very simple life. I know a ton of people who would go insane with the simplicity in my life. I go inward. My house, an island for sure, or possibly a bubble. I think I have a good group of moms around me, that in need, come to my rescue, and me to theirs. That is something I did not have when I first set out to be a mom. I could ask any one of them for medicine or groceries, and they'd just do it. Nice!
I am completely content with running here, there, all over for my kids. I am selfless for them, and their happiness is MY joy.
I miss Michael though. I'm like hello! Have we met? We've been on different schedules and involved in different things. We had lunch today which was nice and I'm planning a date night soon. Sometimes I feel hurt and I turn it in to anger, then back to hurt, and he can't keep up, gets so frustrated and then communication becomes foreign. You know it is bad when text is the primary language!
I know we will get back to basics. It isn't an option. Plus, neither of us are angry, hard to get along with people......so this should be easy. We are a little unclear how Ashlee came out such a spazz, but we love it, she is our entertainer! We know exactly how B got her personality......hmmmm laid back, low key, easy, quiet, mild, mellow, I have no idea! LOL
As for me....."I can't turn it off, it's who I am"
I finally watched my dvr-ed shows, and Modern Family hands down is the most hilarious show I have come across in a long time! A gay dad says the above quote. I'm keepin that quote nearby b/c no matter who we are, we can relate. Of course, when he said it, it was hilarious. When I say it, I'm for real.
Who I am......
Hmmmmmmmm........
Let's see
I love cats
I love blankets
I love the color red
I talk crap, get used to it
I am a flake, so what
I am still a rockstar
I am genuine and empathetic which allows me to understand people in suffering and avoid plain ol crazy people
I have suffered
I have healed
I am a people pleaser which has cost me my joy and peace on more than one occasion
I have found my back bone over the past few years but it just comes out as being bitchy, ugh, that is unfair
I don't care about being accepted, except by those who REALLY matter, pretty much if they don't live here, it doesn't matter
By here, I mean this house
I do care about being accepted
If I'm not, oh well, that is why god invented gossip.
I never wonder how many people from high school stumble across my FB profile and wonder how much wt I've gained. I really don't. I hope they just see my two miracles and my happy fam.
I guess I am sort of like goolash or a chipolte burrito orrrrrrrrrr witch's stew!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
No medication was used in the writing of this blog.
I swear!






