
This is me, after working on our finances, budgeting, going through 3 months of bank statements. This is me after a weekend of down pour rain (which has not ended)
This is me after waking up in the middle of the night w/ a pounding headache. I can only assume it is sinus pressure from the weather. This is me ignoring today's responsibilities, yet, when I take a shower, game on. But come on SUN, come BACK! I need it for motivation.
Last night at work was a little nutty. A Ft W PD got a little sassy with me until I put him in his place. LOL. Not really. It stumped me for about 1 second before telling him our protocol. By the time the situation was over, he was kissing my arse. He was calling ME back asking if he had helped the situation and to give ME an update on the situation. Why thank you, I am a professional too, you are expected to treat me as such, as I do you, all of you -- even the ones who pull me over and ask "do you know why I stopped you"
Um, because I'm so darn cute? No?
Because you want to know where I bought my car? No?
Because you saw me leave the Gap and you want to know what great deals I got? No?
OHHHHHHHHHHH, the inspection is out? No duh. I don't know why I didn't get done sir. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I was speeding, no kidding? Do you get paid to be that darn intelligent? Broken tail light? Expired tags? Just spit it out. Why don't you tell ME why you pulled me over instead of playing toddler games w/ me. I'm a busy woman. I've got crap to do, people to see, places to be.
FYI, no I haven't gotten a ticket in a long time, but I'm well versed on how it all goes down.
Ugh. The PD. Gotta love em though, they go out on the scene of our calls. God Bless Them for that -- b/c it would take my salary times 100 to get me out on the scene. No thanks, I'll stay in my plush conditions w/ the flat screen tv, watching my movies, playing on the Internet.
See what a headache and rain does to me? I derail!
Miss B was almost late to school today. Yep, I'm that mom. The only thing I made time for, was her to pee, dress, fix hair w/ bow (of course), and grab some banana bread on the way out the door. I didn't take my phone or purse, which is stupid! It is raining and anything could have happened. I have to go through one other school zone before hers. ANNOYING! All those nazi parents and the even crazier crossing guards........then we hit B's school zone and it is peaceful. I don't know how Green Valley pulls it off but I have yet to encounter any chaos, any rude parents, any insane crossing guards. She made it just in time which is good b/c if I would have had to park and sign her in, with my black hair roots, green sweats, pink sweatshirt, I'm pretty sure she would have been expelled for having a mother look that white trash in such a posh school! LOL. Yes, I said posh school.
Upcoming events?
The usual.......
Tues- cheer for B, tumble for A
wed.- work for me 930-130 while A is in MDO
Thurs- A MDO, Candice NO work, B tumble at 530
I have 1.4 million things to do, to call, to go -- even though I may not go anywhere in this rain, so house work it is. I don't get it. I clean all day Sunday before work and then come Sunday night and the place looks like it has been robbed, only nothing is missing, it's just thrown all over the place. Michael leaves their bowls w/ food on the table, gross! He let them paint on Saturday and guess what is all over the floor I had just mopped on Friday! PAINT! It looks like a clown was murdered in my kitchen, I have not cleaned up the crime scene yet. I'm so bothered by it that I hope it bothers him enough to clean it. Poor Miss B said she tried and all she did was get paper towels stuck to the mess. Sigh. What would this bunch do w/o me???






