Sunday, August 2, 2009

I LIKE MY OATMEAL LUMPY



I do and it is true, I love my oatmeal lumpy. I buy my oatmeal in bulk. I am the only person in the home that eats it. Homegirl is hooked on pure green tea, thanks to Tiffany from work. Target has it cheaper than Central Market, can you say HOLLA. Michael laughs about the 2 liter size I drink on for a couple of days. If you haven't researched the benefits of green tea, get busy yall.

So yesterday after work, I came home to a house smelling of fresh garlic and fresh basil, amongst other awesome flavors. It was the Greek feta shrimp dish that M makes me. I was so surprised, AND HUNGRY!! Sister was ready to get her eat on. I was so full. After that, M and B went to get everyone slurpees. After that, I went to tan. I know I say I never tan, but I haven't since before Corpus! I have to use up these super beds. After that, I took the girls to Target to get them each a barbie, some jammies, and picked up a couple new school outfits, oh and some groceries. I was amped up. Amber and I call this "Manic Candice".

Today I'm chill. Work has been steady but mostly slow. I can't complain and I won't. That should be a motto- I CAN'T COMPLAIN AND I WON'T.