
It is good to be here. Today was a good day. Every day that I conquer any of my fears, anxieties.....embrace hope and love....you know it is a good day. Most days of mine ARE good. I don't have too many "bad" ones. Not sure what the criteria is to have one of those, but they do happen. I think I spend a lot of time being introspective, which helps me to achieve happiness most of the time. Sadly though, M returns to work tomorrow, on our 8th anniv. He has been off since Thurs. which is when we met up w/ fam in New Braunsfels. Full blog on that vacation coming soon. Today, I was very productive. M was very much in relaxed state, so I stepped out for a bit by myself. Ahhh. However, can't stay gone for long. I love being home, can't help it. You'd think I'd be sick of it, but I'm not. Plus, it is M's last vacation day! After his half day relax time, he cooked another AMAZING meal for me. It is called Jamaican Curry Chicken. Happy anniv to ME. He hasn't made that in over a year! We were in Houston last time he made it, which reminds me that it was a slower pace there for us. I miss that at times. There was a lot of coolness there. There was a lot of potential for us there.......but in the end....Fort Worth has my heart and I am not leaving ever again.
Michael doesn't read this blog and so saying Happy Anniv on here is probably useless. I've said this blog is about me meme meeeeeee, a million times....but I do have to say that I love him. I think about what losing him would feel like and the sadness is debilitating. I rely on him for sanity, peace, rescue, refuge, love, acceptance, motivation, laughter.......We have had our ups and downs. Moments when I unsure what would happen next, times I have pulled away, times he has pulled away, but sweet reunions and stronger bones due to the desperate times in the valley. The peaks of the last 8 years, the births of two beautiful daughters. He rocks as daddy, he was meant to be those girls daddy.
Sneak peak for next blog
*We took 3 toddlers and a five year old on a thrill seekers/ experienced swimmers tubing ride. what the?
*My grandma lou went to ER first night. (she is fine but so not cool for her)
*I broke a bed (I wish I could say it was from being naughty, but I'm just not that awesome)
*A drunk woman went on and on about how cute and adorable I am. Boy did she have those drunky goggles on where everyone looks HOTTT.
*My bro in law Travis suggested a Mary Kay product to me
*I snuck down when everyone was asleep to eat a tamale
*Got excited about another Citgo on another vacation (I don't know why, we still have to pay the bill)
*Good food, laughter, friendly people, fun family, great house, good times. Full blog to come.
Busy week ahead. I won't bore myself w/ the details. My calender does that for me.Stupid calender telling me about stupid crap I have to do. That calender is a liar. I'm Candice Lee Van Zandt Heinsohn, this is my show. I'll be rockin them beatz.






