
HEY YALL IT'S ME ASHLEE, IMITATING MOMMY WHEN SHE IS OUT MEDS.
I had the itch to blog last night and now I can't remember what about, what for. I knew I'd be in front of a computer all day today so saved the ambition and inspiration for today, blogging at work. I'm actually feeling very grateful to be here right now. I didn't work last weekend and the little vacation worked. I know I only work part time, I get crap from some people who tease me about it...BUT...in my defense, I work enough. When I came in this morning, I was glad, it's the type of work you do begin to miss. What's not to miss? It is quiet and when it's not it is because I'm on the phone- CANDICE ON THE PHONE-- I know, what odd work for a girl like me. The quiet part is the best. No ankle biters here.
My July schedule is filling up fast. Dad should be in town the weekend of July11-14 and over that weekend are I think two bday parties. This week I have my yearly woman exam, yay fun times! I actually shudder when he gets the giant Q-tip out of the jar. It just feels barbaric to scrape me with it and put it in a ziplock and send it to a lab. They are talking about tourists going to the moon, certainly we could start talking about an invisible giant Q-tip. Just sayin. On Tues. 7-7 it is my sweet sister Jessica's b-day, I think she turns 27. She won't be in town that day, sniff. I also work Tue and Thurs 5-11 this upcoming week and the following. Yay for extra $$! I have it all worked out that the neighbor girl will come over and sit w/ the girls until M gets home. I love this girl. It actually feels gratifying to pay her to sit w/ my girls. On the 8th I have a check up w/ PCP. I sort of forget what for. Insomnia check up? I'm doin ok. Anxiety? It is at an all time low and not once did I feel it on vac. which is just odd. ONE tiny time I thought some anxiety was coming on, it's the kind I would get just for not being home, where I get a little sick at my stomach, I sweat, and it goes from there. Well it didn't get passed a wave of those feelings. I literally shook it off and reminded myself that my girls are about to have the time of their life. And they did. They were smiling ear to ear. Ashlee was extra goofy and B was content to never leave the water. The girls alone kept my anxiety so far away that I questioned it to myself later. "Candice, you haven't gotten anxious about being out of Fort Worth! You haven't needed any remedies!"
Honestly, we stayed so busy but in a relaxed kind of way, there was no time for anxious feelings. I was able to bask in the beautiful view from our balcony. Me always thinking the ocean leads to no where, except sometimes I sorta think it leads upward. I can stare at it endlessly, and the sound of the waves, forget it, I'm in love. It has to be the absolute most calming sound in the world.
So I guess what I'll tell my dr is that I'm pretty even right now. Wow, I have to pay 25$ for that! Well, it is good to keep him well informed, therefore if I get blah again, he is in the loop.
On July 24th M and I are seeing Tori Amos in Dallas with Jeff and Stacey. We are so excited. You know how I get about my tori. Stacey and I saw her once together, in 99 I think? Then last time Tori was in town, she and jeff saw the dallas show and michael and i saw the houston show.
Then I think the week of July 27th, I will be watching my nephew Logan a bunch. Thank goodness he just sits there being entertained by my girls. He is so low key, I love it. Plus, he is adorable and I love him! So there you have July in a nutshell.
M's back is starting to slightly improve, that is what he says anyway. He pretty much has to lay down in bed to be comfortable, sitting on the couch is not easy on him. Imagine the hell at work, sitting in a desk chair. He'd probably kill me, but I've thought about buying one of those super duper comfy office chairs (I sat in one at Sam's) and rolling it in to his office one day. I can already see the embarrassment on his red face. LOL. Can't you see me? DON'T MIND ME COMPUTER NERDS, JUST BRINGING A BETTER CHAIR FOR MICHAEL. Not one girl works in that office, just a bunch of computer nerds and about 4 head honchos. Lucky for me I'm a trophy wife so I think I'd get away with being a dumb blond for about 5 min. Ya, I said it, trophy wife.
Who dares me to do this? Oh and just because I could, I should wear a shirt that says "I heart my computer programmer".






