
COOL PIC DONE BY MY FRIEND RACHELLE. We are so lucky she wanted B and A for models. I got some timeless photos out of it :). Go to the girlygirls site for more pics. :)
I really thought I loved the heat, but it seems to be sucking the life out us. We get out for a short time period and have to rush home to be in the AC, but of course not before getting on each others nerves. Yes, I realize I irritate my family. The feeling is mutual.
I've been quite the nurse maid, only w/o the slutty outfit, more like hoochie knit shorts and a wife beater or tank top, whatever the kids are callin them. With M's back being M-I-A, I'm constantly fetching this or that, I mean gladly - don't get me wrong-- I was sent to earth to care take-- but I do feel pulled endlessly. I know it is temporary and so far it is nothing to be scared about. It is painful to watch him wince. He is usually so active.
The kids, going insane, just insane. Ashlee tells me "duh" all the time. B corrects me almost hourly. I just wanna yell HEY I'M OLDER THAN YOU, PLUS I'M YOUR MOM, PLUS I'M THE BOSS, PLUS I FREAKIN SAID SO, THAT'S WHY, I'M ABOUT TO SUSPEND YOU FROM LIFE, YOU'RE ABOUT TO SEE WHAT A ROUGH LIFE LOOKS LIKE, BLAH BLAH BLAH............. a bunch of crap your own parents fed you. Tonight I said to B, "If had spoken like that to MY mother when I was FIVE YEARS OLD she would have smacked those words right off my lips w/ a spatula" IT'S TRUE! M laughed but I was ready to find wine and hide in the bathroom all night. However, I did no such thing. I dropped them off at home after M's dr appt and went to Kroger alone. Honestly, sometimes it is all a Mommy needs. No people (well none that I know personally), No cell phone ringing, just me and an empty cart.......bring on the eggs and coffee creamer I'm feeling wild! I get home at 20 til 6 and make the best yummo tostados a human could ask for. I even saute'ed (sp?) fresh jalenpenos. Hello who does that? I do. How did I even think to buy them, I just did, like as is God whispered in my ear 'get the jalenpenos, thank me later in prayer'
The girls didn't eat the lessened version of it. B was annoyed they were messy. Oh boo hoo, if only kids in less civilized countries had the luxury to say "mommy put the rice up, it is just too messy to eat". A ate the shredded cheese and then some applesauce. I ate enough to feed a family of 18 in Malawi.
Well, on phone w/ Amy and just heard her say the word "Gigundo". Did she just make that up?






