
"I hate it when you're hungry, it stresses me out" says Michael. Well, get me food then and no one gets hurt.
We were so super lazy yesterday. Our big outing was to a Waterburger drive-thru for very mediocre food. I am not impressed. My dinner was so much more exciting, a turkey sandwich and cream of mushroom soup (which M will not eat, thinks it is nasty). We watched two movies and barely moved. It was great, but nothing I would desire on a regular basis. Today, I got my girlies back! I missed their sweet voices and warm hugs.
4 weeks til B starts Kindergarten. What?! What a fun chapter this will be, especially the school supply list. That school better have some bundles left b/c I do not have the patience, strength or courage to hunt for 'crayola classic washable yada yada markers' or whatev. I'm cool with them wanting these items, just not cool w/ the hunt. FYI I dislike wedding and baby registries. YES, I had them too b/c that is just what you do b/c most people aren't like ME, they WANT to look at an itemized wish list "1 pkg avt botls sz 2; 12 ct' FORGET THAT. I'm buying you what the heck I feel like for your wedding and/or baby shower and you're going to love it. hehehe, or take it back b/c the receipt will be attached. I just don't like lists. Sue me. I try to make them for the grocery and I simply give up. I am now back to going to the store a few times a week to pick up things on my mind. "Hi, I'm Candice and I have issues".
I also am almost incapable of making plans. I wish I knew why! I do follow a flowing schedule. I love my freedom, but I also love how work has given me discipline. I have renewed confidence in myself. As far as my social life goes, it is just hard w/ kids! Sometimes Ashlee wakes up in a bad mood and I think "oh crap, we better not leave the house today" LOL. Then again, things that are beyond my control happen that can force my plans in to a whole other direction. I'm fine w/ that really. I do think I've become a major home body over the years. Maybe it was Houston and the never having a reason to leave the house, but I am just in love with being home. However, with the girls activities and my job, I get out enough I suppose. I do miss my friends though. I just don't see any of them as much as I'd like. When we went to the concert w/ our friends Jeff and Stacey, we were reminded of all that fun we used to have waaaay back in the day. All that laughing we used to do, we did again on Friday night. Stacey was at one point a part of my hip. Life happens though, and it is still so cool.
I got car sick yesterday. I made M drive to Waterburger and while sitting in the drive thru I felt like I was going to barf. He said it was probably the heat. It felt like 145 degrees. On top of that it was almost 3pm and we hadn't eaten lunch (I'm telling you, we were MEGA lazy). I hate that my stomach is that touchy. I get queasy in the wave pool at the waterpark too, but I have to admit it is becoming one of my favorite things to do w/ the girls)
Tomorrow (and all week) we will be getting Logan in the daytime. What does this mean? Get in diapers and paint! Play-dough! Get out all the toys and go wild! If we were any crazier, I wouldn't be able to handle myself.
OK I have actual work to do........back at it






