Step Three, IT'S JUST YOU AND ME. Ooops, that was a NKOTB reference, everyone and their kitten seem to be excited about the concert. Although I'm not a fan of them, never was, I am a fan of live music and I love it when I see tons of people get excited about a concert. What can I say, I'm a junkie (for music).
Yes, still have Jabez opened, on the bed, along w/ Grace Notes, daily inspirations, along w/ Your Best Life now w/ Joel Osteen. Look, I do not fool around w/ dragging my feet. When I want to learn, I just do it. It isn't really learning, I'm just open. Some how I have let myself close up a little bit over the past year or so and I have nothing to blame it on....
I guess what I love about me are the many units that make me up, being so very different, no two alike. I am still learning how to be the human being, but I think everyone is.
Random sentence from Your best life now for moms by joel osteen "Start talking to your mountains"
I could do that.
I am doing that.
I'm not going to blog every time I read something, but if I am compelled in a way that makes me feel like a more fulfilled person, then I am going to for sure document that.......for ME......for my girls......for the likes of many friends who may sometimes think and feel as I do.
I love writing. It is my first love. I chose the land of mental health to work in b/c it was a calling and writing could come in handy in any field. But, never be mistaken, writing has been my first love since I was very small. When I work the mental health job, I feel as though I am giving back to my community, my peers and those I am serving to help-- as if to say thank you for providing what you did for my mother. When she was properly medicated and getting the much needed help, she was such a joy, she was an awesome mom. Her anniv death date is coming up in Aug. Let the grief recovery continue.
New Project
12 years ago






