Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Life as a Rock Star



It was a relatively good week. Spent Monday and part of Tuesday w/ my dad, we went to Omni theater and Mama's Pizza, two of our Ft. Worth favs. So much history with just us, here, and there, the places.

I picked up a few extra work hours Tue and Thurs evening! EASY MONEY. Seriously, could it be any easier? We have a good time up here.
We had Sofia a couple times this week which was a treat. She keeps my girls from fighting with one another! Way to go Sofia!!

When I'm not busy going here, or there, work, cheer, tumble, grocery shoppin, waterpark, etc... then I am always busy working around the house. I noticed yesterday that to keep the kitchen as spotless as I love, I literally have to stay in there the entire day. I leave it and someone is bound to set down a cup on on my new table or leave a wrapper on the counter, or I see crumbs on the shiny white tile. I don't keep it this spotless at all times, it was like a test to me, what DOES IT TAKE to keep a clean kitchen mega clean? Well, now I know, set up camp in kitchen and defend it.

Just noticed that there is a thing on my blog suggesting possible "labels for this post: e.g. scooters, vacation, fall"
For real? Well first of all it is summer and it will be summer for Texas until mid October. Ok, vacation is appropriate for this time of year but SCOOTERS?? Who is writing about scooters? Am I so boring that blogger gives me the suggestion of "scooters" for a blog title? Why doesn't it suggest "Prada" or "Gourmet Cooking" or "My life as a Rock Star" I mean what, I'm interesting too!

Oh, the pic above, is Ashlee dressed as snow white peeing on the potty. I'm a mom so this is as wild as things got around my house this week. It is my kind of party! She also went to the grocery store in heels and this same dress. They are only little once! Some day they will be mouthy teenagers and I will look back on these days and yearn for them!

The girls have been biting each other a lot lately, in the tub, in bed, on the couch, in the car. It starts out as playing, B laughs at the notion that her sis is trying to "get" her. Then A gets B and B bites back. The teeth marks are so sad. I hear A and sometimes B both crying, go running, and A is usually holding whatever body part got bitten. THIS IS RIDICULOUS I told them. Go ahead, bite like crazy, it hurts both of you, what are yall, insane or something???
Last night I was really sick of it, grabbed a wooden spoon (the spatula was dirty) and went in there and hit it on the door to scare them. STOP BITING YOU ANIMALS! I got in both of their faces and tried my hardest to put fear of the wooden spoon in them. I didn't have to use it, thankfully, but I will. After that, B fell fast asleep and A stayed up stripping her build-a-bear. This morning I saw the bear's clothes and shoes all over the room. She is such a hot little mess.

Back to work, boo.