Step one.....keep reading Jabez........
"You do not have because you do not ask" James 4:2
Hmmm. I hope that today although I am asking for blessings for MY life, that I can be a blessing to others-- which is something I often strive for.......but seldom asking for a blessings. Bless me indeed!
Please don't call the crisis line. I'm fine. I work there anyway. LOL.
Being cynical has worn me out. If I fail at changing this, I can at least tell myself and my girls that I tried. Here it is in black and white, how much I think of them.....that I'm willing to do what my sweet friend always says. Do what is best for YOUR family and do not care what others think, say, believe, etc. Genius. Really.
I promise to post something funny soon. I've just been kind of crazy busy, but in a fun way. I love the summer. I do not love triple digit heat (feels like I've stuck my head in a oven)
New Project
12 years ago






