Friday, July 10, 2009

I WANT OYSTERS



I'm so proud of this one, I'm posting it on my blog. Here's the deal, I'm funny, just deal with it.
What would not be funny is if the gyno calls back with emo results. I'm sure he wouldn't, I'm totally normal......down there......anyway.

So I realized the last time I blogged was on the 4th, from work, naturally, when I get my alone time. My 4th was bleh, but in an ok way. The girls had fun in Granbury so in the end, staring at Michael while he plays Nintendo DS while I have a Mikes Hard Lemonade, wasn't so bad. It was quiet. Enough said. My life can be kind of boring but in a cool, slow, I like this way, sort of way. I don't like a lot of fuss or too much on my plate. I like it like this. Makes me think of that Salt n Pepa song, Hey you I like it like this. If I work more than 25 hours I am like SLOW DOWN CANDICE. If I don't work, I'm like totally down and out. I have a great life and people like me.

Except one witch. I finally confronted the ho at work that has been giving me the cold shoulder, which is unacceptable. Do you know who I am? I'm the girl people don't hate. So when I confronted her, she just got uglier! Mind you, she is old enough to be my mother, and should be a better person, claims to be a Christian, etc.. well........IF THAT is Christianity, count me out, just go ahead and get my place in hell ready for me, b/c THAT is total crap. Don't come to work talking about church and about helping our clients and then be so caddy, so ugly to someone like me, who did NOTHING. I know, it is work politics, it is women doing what they do best. However, not me, I don't get caught up in gossip rings b/c I'm too busy making sure everyone likes me, so that I won't get talked ABOUT. If Christianity needs a face, it should be MINE. Ok, so I'm not perfect, but I really do love my neighbor. I love with my soul. I am a friend who prides myself on treating people really well. Then, when I get treated well, I thrive on it. I love being loved, it is awesome. I'm so grateful for all the cool and different people in my life, I just wouldn't have it any other way. I have done something right to have these kind of quality friendships going on.
Back to ho, she was short and snotty to me, said I should speak w/ my supervisor "about that". I was very pleasant, professional, cordial, civil, peaceful, kind (all things NICE) and she could not have been any uglier if she tried. Ya, I will get right on that, TALKING WITH MY SUPERVISOR-- um who has a name-- um who I talk to all the time anyway-- um who would tell me in a heartbeat if there was something wrong, um, who praises me (the feeling is mutual, sharon is a rock star). I couldn't have it any better at a job and I think my work reflects that. It would break my heart to disappoint MY SUPERVISOR.
ugh. people.
suck.
Props to those of you who work in work world 40 hours a week and do not go nuts. I think I have been sheltered being at home so much. I forget about the woes and trouble that real world has to offer.
I am indeed over the mean lady. It is her loss. Think of the energy it takes to be hateful. I get to go on being cheerful me, which is so much easier! There are so many great and cool people up at work, so thank God for that!

I just realized I was kind of all over the place. What's new?