
THIS IS AN OLD PIC OF KRISTYN AND I, FROM 04 I THINK.
Just thought since I didn't have any new and great photos recently uploaded, I'll go to an old file and see what I find. I found this. Really I think I look better blonder and she looks better w/ short hair but whatev
Why am I not making a grocery list? Doing laundry? picking up toys? The sun took it out of me today! Love the tan though. :)
Made it thru working a ton this weekend, barf. It was so boring. Time does stand still when you're up there for hours on end. There is a lady up at work giving me the cold shoulder and I am not appreciating it. I don't work directly w/ her but still, as long as she has known me, how dare she flip the switch like that. I don't like not being liked and she is about to hear about. Yes, the sad truth is when you work to serve the mentally ill, you will find that you work surrounded by loons. Very few of us are "normal". I may have issues but I'm a lover not a fighter and people like me.






