This is from this past fall or winter. It was on my old camera and recently uploaded. I love sleeping pics.
Lately the days go too fast and although I accomplish some of my chores/errands, I never get done what I wish. I know that sounds insane, who is ever caught up? I just for one time want to feel on top of things. I have felt it before, it has just been FOREVER. I know my life is not measured by a clean room but I measure me by it! I get ticked to see a disgusting sink, who likes to live like that? Blah blah blah. I can't believe it, tonight I have drainage and sort of sore throat. You have got to be kidding me. Summer is just an unusual time to be "sick". Mine is probably not a sickness again, just allergies I suppose.
Oh and to clarify, I don't really hate boys. I have a nephew who I think hung the moon! My mother in law says it is all in how you raise them. I believe that. Sometimes I'd love to see what I'd do w/ a little boy! Aww, think of the khakis and polos! I really love it when I get to shop for a boy, something different ya know?
My cycle is coming on, in full force and I feel the mood declining and my body morphing in to whale like proportions. We could sail away on me. I hate it when it is my mood though. I'll take physical pain over depression any day. My doctors both know about my severe mood change during pms. Everything that can be done is being done. I just have to sit here and take it.
I'm excited to see and watch my niece Cheyleigh tomorrow and the next day. We love our sweet chey raye!
I have several pics I need to upload. Cant wait to go on vacation to have some really great photos.
Right now I'm laying in bed w/ my girls. Daddy is golfing w/ a boss this evening, so we are having a slumber party. lol






