Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eventually...Botox



This was taken yesterday before cheer practice. She wanted a pic taken w/ the minnie keychain that her friend Lily picked up at Disney for her! How sweet!! She loves that she can hook it on stuff. They got Ashlee the Tigger one which I may have to steal, too cute.

If you can believe it, I have a sore throat and drainage. Total crap! Oh and the cramps I'm having shouldn't be allowed in such a civilized country as this. Insane! Ugh, oh well. I'm alive, basically healthy, I suppose I should not complain! But wah, this blows.

It is hard to type, Ashlee is screaming from her room, making demands. On one hand it is like nails on a chalkboard and I want to get up and storm in there. On the other, I want to tell her to just come here and I'll snuggle w/ her. She is kind of complicated like that, a demanding firecracker AND sweetest cuddle bear. Aw, she will do just fine in life. With that kind of personality, she ought to get everything she wants and needs. Brookelyn will be fine too, but in a different way. Much like her dad I see her being very dilligent, rule follower, academic, quiet but also a pressure cooker. Instead of being a little beast like Ashlee, she lets it build and will explode. I've found myself in yelling matches with her and that is not who I want to be, so I know I have got to get a handle on this. It doesn't happen often, but enough to shame me. I do know better.

In other news, I'm saving up for Botox. I think I can get it for under $400 here in NRH. I dreamt I got it and everything so those extra shifts I'm picking up in July, going straight to the face. If my face was thinner, the damage would be more evident, but nevertheless, all of it's imperfection stares at me boldly every day and I find myself not wanting to be seen w/o make up. I can accept that my college body is gone, but I am not ready to welcome a 40something face. I am barely out of my 20s, good gosh, I shouldn't look like this. LOL. (my own fault, sun goddess but what is the sun for?) So, this is not a joke, I thought I would do Botox around 35, but nope, I'm ready now, why not? I work! I can pay for it. (eventually)