
This is a pic that Amber artsy'ed up and surprised me with. This is from when I took the girls to the water park the 1st time.
So, 5 more days til Corpus. Yay! Really need to get things in order. I've been fighting another bug which I hate to complain yet again......it doesn't make sense. It seems like I go so long w/o even a runny nose and now I've spent most of June being sick. Oh and this compounded w/ my girl issues makes me almost unable to do anything. However, the meds I'm taking do work, for all of the symptoms. Yesterday I cleaned house and then to cure the girls boredom, we made cookies (not from a tube-yucko). They were super excited. What is it about helping mommy cook that is so exciting? I never remember doing this w/ my mom. I never remember her saying, 'stir it slow' or 'just a pinch'. I do remember making these same choc chip cookies with my dad AND winning an award for them in the 3rd grade! I still have the paper chef hat they put on my head!
I feel like I never really said too much about Amy but enough to make people assume something was going on. Things have reversed themselves and looking up. It is good news.
I think my dad is coming to town in July. Yay! Can't wait!






