Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Remember Whatcha Told Me?



This is Mommy Candice w/ the two prettiest little girls in the whole, wide world, Ashlee Morgan and Brookelyn Aubrey. As I held them close and tried to soak in the meaning on Mother's Day, everything felt like full circle for me. I got hand made crafts from the girls, homemade cards, items I would bronze it i could.

Our celebrations w/ both fams ended up being some of the best times ever. I have grown to feel very comfortable and M's parents house and more and more they feel like my 2nd parents. I thank God for this union.
And my time spent w/ sisters Jess and Amy, with our folks, well so much like old times I almost want to go to my old bedroom and start writing about it. But it isn't 1997. I have kids to tend to and a wine glass I kept losing. Times have changed but they do get better.
In the face of adversitiy, I am watching Amy become a warrior. This doesn't mean fight. I think for her, it just means peaceful ending to prompt a serene beginning.
I have come to the conclusion, the only thing I am certain of is Uncertainty. Nothing is secure. Nothing is really what is seems.
I can say I am angry and hurt on so many levels. Her life does affect me. I am in pain for my own reasons, my own details that I have to sort out.
In other news, the girls were a bit strange in the panty department at Target.Then A had to pee, and she only had panties on. So we all went. I just kept getting put out over normal stuff! LOL. It is as if they are trying to tell me, "You are the genius who thought going the to store was a great idea!" have to admit it was kind of funny, them hiding behind bras. looooooooooool