http://girlygirlsincandyland.blogspot.com/ This is my new blog dedicated completely to videos and/or pics. It's all about the girls, no words needed! I have wanted a place to upload the many, many videos and pics from not just recently but over the years. 'Somewhere in Candyland' really is all about me. It is my creative outlet. Of course I post pics of my cuties on here too, but well, you get it right? It gets to be too much when I'm wanting to write AND post pics galore or videos. This sort of simplifies it for me. Who knows, it may complicate it for others. But lets face it, I am the only one truly "into" all these words. There are however, grandparents out there who just want to see the pics of the girls. I too like the idea of an archive. So please check out www.girlygirlsincandyland.blogspot.com
I just finished yet another handful of starburst jelly beans. Shame on the grandmas who gave us so much candy. Candy needs NO candy but after a long day, it is either a handful of Valium or a handful of sugar. My a#$ alone should tell you what my daily fix has been lately. You'd think w/ the looming swimsuit season I'd get my arse in gear. But I kinda am like 'whatever' about it. I do not like eating gross and fattening food, yet we did just that all weekend. So today, back to peanut butter on wheat, cubed cheese and tons of water of course. I could be a camel. It isn't right how much water I drink, NO wonder I take a prescription water pill! It is a low dose but seriously, w/o it on some days I would be unable to button my jeans. No bueno!
I went nuts today. No really I did. I got rid of our shaggy bean bag, I gathered up all of A's old clothes. I got out the 3T bins from B's old stash. I moved the toy kitchen in to A's room and the doll stuff in to Bs room. I priced carpet at Home Depot (ugh, I think I'm stuck for a while, the whole paying cash for everything sucks!) I got B to cheer and listen to A whine about being thirsty for 45 min. When we go into the gym, a fellow cheer mom offered A the rest of her ozarka bottle. I didn't care, take is Ashlee! Finally she did and gulp and gulped.
I made taco salad w/ beef, red kidney beans and thousand island (and lettuce etc). I folded all of the laundry. I am almost caught up. ALMOST ALMOST!
Geppetto is doing better. His eyes are healing, and his mood has improved. I was wondering why he had been falling asleep at the water bowl sitting up! He was sick! Poor baby.
Griff has mats falling off in clumps, which is good! Soon, both boys will get the lion cut, Vet recommended. Both boys get a special medicine on their food to help w/ viral things. I don't understand it all, I just nod and say ok when the vet says to do something. We talked a lot about Griff but she isn't worried. They'll see him when we take them in for grooming.
It's late. I'm barely viable.
peace love and candice
New Project
12 years ago






