

It has been Spring Break and I've been lovin it. Although I worked today, which was fine, cannot argue w/ $$$, we have been having fun being off our regular routine. Here above are the girls in Grapevine. They are fun to photograph and I am still really enjoying my new camera and of course the picnik.com program. I try to sneak on the computer a little bit before bed time each night. It is so calm and quiet in the house tonight! Seems like little Ashlee is getting harder and harder to get to sleep and stay asleep. She just fights me, fights us, ends up in bed anyway w/ us either before we've gone to sleep or in the middle of the night. It doesn't really bother me, but it can't be good for her, to be a bad sleeper. She seems too much like me. I hope she doesn't develop a sleep problem, like a real one. Oh well, Mommy will be here to nurture her.
B, on the other hand, falls asleep immediately- LIKE HER DADDY!! It is amazing. She plays hard! She needs every second of sleep she can get.
Well, closing now, just wanted to share a couple of pics of baby girls!






