

Well, dear Kelli said I would be hooked on picnik.com! Ok, I know the lower pic of Amber and I taken Fri night is a little wild but I know she'll appreciate the craziness of it! The top one of Miss B, taken I believe at her first competition is too cute, especially w/ V-day around the corner. I'm at work, having fun playing w/ what few pictures I have access to.
Today was a good day (you know the rest). Michael got me a new camera and I cannot wait to try it out. He spent HIS gift cards to best buy on me. He wanted to cheer me up, even though I continued to feel bad for him spending anything on me and my "wants". Afterwards, the 4 of us went for pizza at double daves. It was ok and the girls ate like malnourished pups. I put a plate of shredded cheese in the center of the table for the two of them and it was gone in 0.2 seconds. I made M go back for more, I was too embarrassed to go back so fast. We got home and I got ready for work. Fun times :) I love Sundays although the family time goes too quickly. However, now I'm here and I'm chatting it up with my coworker/friend and having some me time on the computer, oh, and working of course. Duh.






