Saturday, December 6, 2008

Out of the closet

Just a pic of me and my sweet nephew Logan that I love. I'm tan so you know it wasn't taken too recently. I am now the color of milk.

I'm so tired I'm dizzy. The girls are bunking in our room, on the floor w/ me. Yes, my idea for those of you who are suspecting so. We grabbed some toys and headed upstairs around six. The reason I am so tired is b/c Michael came to bed at 4 a.m and it woke me up. My alarm goes off at 545am on Saturdays b/c of my early work shift. So, that means I got about four whole hours of sleep! I'm confident I will be asleep right after I finish this blog.

This evening I yelled, "who wants a cookie? Mommy got her babies cookies!!" They come running and then I was eating one hovered over the package at the pantry. Michael goes, "oh my gosh, I need a picture of this" I say, "go away from here, let me eat this cookie in peace, I never crave sweets" Ok, an apparent lie. Then he pushed me in the pantry, the size of a babydoll's closet. He says to the girls, "hahaha, Mommy's in the pantry and she can't get out. come see!" I ignore him, I keep eating my cookie, in total darkness with my face pushed up against cans and boxes of food. Then I'm like, "ok, haha, so hilarious, let me out" There is no doorknob on the inside. A loooooooooooong time ago David put all his old knobs in my house and this one was broken, so there is only a knob on the outside. I remember him saying, years ago, "you'll never need a knob on the inside anyway" Oh, except for this one cold, December night in 2008. So I get out and say, "so what, thats my favorite place (joking)"
M, "I know it is, that is why I locked you in there, b/c its your paradise, that would have been funny if I opened the door and all the food containers were empty, hahahha, like not just boxes of crackers, like cans too, just rolling across the floor and slop dripping from your chin"
I, pinch him and grab another cookie and get on my chair, cover up and flip through recorded shows I need to catch up on.
Just another night in the Heinsohn house.